PDA

View Full Version : Question for Official Guide owners

Starfade NB
08-26-2011, 02:42 PM
Hey there, I'm just wondering if - in the official guide - there's a section containing all the codes for doors and everything. Also, is there a section with computer logins/passwords?

I don't want all this information for myself exactly. I have a little idea that I'm hoping will be helpful to others in the long run and if the info is in the guide then I'll have to get my hands on it!

Thanks!

Steve007101
08-26-2011, 03:49 PM
Yes I can confirm that the official guide has a section called Code Maps on page 322 that tells you all the keypad and computer passwords in the game. Most likely it's the source for the information here which someone already linked in another forum:

http://mycheats.1up.com/view/section/3173304/31649/deus_ex__human_revolution/xbox_360

Starfade NB
08-26-2011, 04:03 PM
Yes I can confirm that the official guide has a section called Code Maps on page 322 that tells you all the keypad and computer passwords in the game. Most likely it's the source for the information here which someone already linked in another forum:

http://mycheats.1up.com/view/section/3173304/31649/deus_ex__human_revolution/xbox_360

Thanks very much for the reply! Going by the section name I take it the guide shows exactly where each door, etc. is for each code on a map?

Sorry that question sounds fairly dumb, just need to check!

Steve007101
08-26-2011, 04:22 PM
Yeah it shows maps of all areas with keypads/terminals and their codes/passwords next to them. Also in the main walk through it has maps with all the items, I love this guide.

Durdens Wrath
08-26-2011, 04:30 PM
Yeah it shows maps of all areas with keypads/terminals and their codes/passwords next to them. Also in the main walk through it has maps with all the items, I love this guide.

Does it also show all Praxis locations and vendors?

Starfade NB
08-26-2011, 04:35 PM

That's awesome. I'll have to go get it! Thanks for answering my questions.

Steve007101
08-26-2011, 04:54 PM
The guide's walkthrough maps show: standard inventory items (guns/grenades/ammo/healing items/credits/etc.), pocket secretaries, praxis kits, eBooks, vent entrances/exits, every kind of terminal that can be accessed including what kind (computer/security panel/etc.) and what hacking level is needed (the code maps which give all their access codes/passwords is in the code map section) and finally areas where you can punch through the walls. That's it though as far as I can tell.

ZingZitang
08-26-2011, 08:40 PM
Another Great thing about the Guide is that it has a sort of Achievement Guide, and its set up for a One-Playthough 100%. It also Details How to Get through Every Area three different ways:

Stealth(Without any Combat)
Steath Combat
Open Combat