PDA

View Full Version : Gears of War Vault

BluWolve
08-27-2011, 10:05 PM
Just thought I would show you guys what I found on EB games Australia Website. I am not a big fan of the GoW series but I have to admit this looks pretty awesome.
http://content.ebgames.com.au/website/images/detail/154973_detail.jpg
This armoured console case is designed for use with the Xbox 360 Slim.

Featuring:

Exclusive Gears of War 3 in Game interaction
Better airflow and stability
Does not void factory warranty
Illuminates when downed
SOURCE LINK: http://www.ebgames.com.au/xbox360-154973-Gears-of-War-Vault-Xbox-360

Lord Montymort
08-27-2011, 10:11 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again. That is HORRIBLE.

BluWolve
08-27-2011, 10:14 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again. That is HORRIBLE.HaHa ok why do you think that? Also, has someone posted this before? I serched but came up with nothing.

Coadster1
08-27-2011, 10:29 PM
Also, has someone posted this before? I serched but came up with nothing.

Yeah it got posted a while back. Anyways, I think it looks pretty cool. As for getting it, not really sure, I usually have my Xbox laying down... And it costs $100?! I don't see what else it does besides look cool? :confused: It says it includes 'in game interaction' but I don't know what that means...

ODST Kayne
08-27-2011, 10:33 PM
If you want, you can skip out on that and give me $100 to torch your xbox for you. Actually, I'll give you a deal and do it for $90! Special x360a user discount.

BluWolve
08-27-2011, 10:35 PM
Yeah it got posted a while back. Anyways, I think it looks pretty cool. As for getting it, not really sure, I usually have my Xbox laying down... And it costs $100?! I don't see what else it does besides look cool? :confused: It says it includes 'in game interaction' but I don't know what that means...
Apparently it lights up when you die or something. I also have my xbox lying down all the time so it is pretty useless to me. Plus I am not a big fan of GoW so I will be passing on this thing.

Coadster1
08-27-2011, 10:39 PM
Apparently it lights up when you die or something. I also have my xbox lying down all the time so it is pretty useless to me. Plus I am not a big fan of GoW so I will be passing on this thing.

That could get awful annoying... :p Every time you die, these bright flashing lights appear... Kinda dumb, it looks cool, but I don't think it's worth $100, if it was $50, I would probably get it. Maybe the price will go down after a while or if no one buy it.

HalfEVILmonkey
08-28-2011, 12:00 AM
This looks like a terrible investment. It really looks idiotic.

Hot Juicy Pie
08-28-2011, 02:06 AM
I bought it a while back

Pixo
08-28-2011, 03:26 AM
It doesnt look that great and I don't even stand my box up like that. Maybe if it was on the other side I would consider getting it.