PDA

View Full Version : Minnow no more idea

HecticLambchop
08-28-2011, 10:17 AM
I have a plan. Once i have time to confirm it i'll post here, i'll post my idea though so others can try before me and confirm it.
Step 1: choose the 4 lowest rated teams from different groups
Step 2: choose easy difficulty
Step 3: play through the group stages and knock you're own teams out in the semis, keeping one low rated team against you for the final
Step 4: change the difficulty to hard using which ever team you wish ( obviously has to be lower then 60)
Step 5: beat your other team on hard, should be much easier this way

I don't know if you're able to change the difficulty during the tournament. But once i have a chance to sit down and play for a decent amount of time i'll confirm whether it works or not

Also,
Step 6:????????
Step 7: profit!

andimeadz
08-28-2011, 12:51 PM
You cannot change the difficulty mid way through...

as stated many times. just change the stats of the others teams down. mainly speed and tackling..

job done

step 1: load game
step 2:change stats
step 3:win

HecticLambchop
08-29-2011, 01:30 AM
Shit, didn't know that. Thanks for the tip.

Redbullser
08-30-2011, 09:35 AM
Or you could just simply put all your players in wrong places will lower even best team below 60 then when game Starts move them back only stats you need to lower is ruck and speed will speed it up

Redbullser
08-31-2011, 01:01 AM
Ok found out that my last post dose work plus you dont need
To do it for every game like the guy doing the guide is saying you only need to win last match in the cup with a team under 60 so if you have a save game at the final like I did just use the last post to get your team under 60 then after game starts put the team back the way it should be saves you playing all the way thought the cup again..... Hope this helps