PDA

View Full Version : Wilshere on the Cover!?

NinjaSheep2
08-28-2011, 05:29 PM
Wayne Rooney on the cover is obvious but Jack Wilshere!?
Wilshere is a greatly promising player but has his contribution to football credited the co-spot next to Rooney?
With 500 premier league players to choose from and countless thousands abroad, i think it's an odd choice, perphaps they are trying to encourage the new generation of players?

Morbido
08-29-2011, 05:05 PM
Wayne Rooney on the cover is obvious but Jack Wilshere!?
Wilshere is a greatly promising player but has his contribution to football credited the co-spot next to Rooney?
With 500 premier league players to choose from and countless thousands abroad, i think it's an odd choice, perphaps they are trying to encourage the new generation of players?

Well whats Rooney done recently to get on the cover?

He was crap at the world cup, crap last season and has been acting like a prick whilst on the field and off for the last 2-3 years.

Wilshere however was brilliant last year. And as far as im concerned hasn't been cheating on his wife/gf with people in their 60s.

US07
08-29-2011, 11:25 PM
I would have put Messi on the left, Ronaldo in the centre and Sneijder on the right.

Sgt Hartman 87
08-31-2011, 06:50 PM
Pretty sure its region specific, tim cahill on the aussie cover etc. besides nearly 60 first team games in his breakthrough season, and england place near on cemented, shortlisted for player of the year, winner of young player of the year, and voted in premier league team of the season all before the age of 20, his done nothing...

romanzad
08-31-2011, 07:05 PM
Pretty sure its region specific, tim cahill on the aussie cover etc. besides nearly 60 first team games in his breakthrough season, and england place near on cemented, shortlisted for player of the year, winner of young player of the year, and voted in premier league team of the season all before the age of 20, his done nothing...

this is a very fair point - although after sunday's result it should be ashley young and rooney on the cover haha

Sgt Hartman 87
09-01-2011, 05:59 PM
this is a very fair point - although after sunday's result it should be ashley young and rooney on the cover haha

I knew that comment was coming! When I saw the team sheet I predicted 5-1, glad wenger spent on transfer deadline day the tight git!!!