PDA

View Full Version : Game Info

L3giOn
07-18-2007, 06:42 PM
Bomberman has gone live—Xbox LIVE! The pioneering party game, which has appeared in over 60 iterations on all major game consoles, now comes to Xbox LIVE Arcade as Bomberman Live. Drop bombs with reckless abandon and blast your enemies into oblivion! Compete with up to eight players online as you battle through eight exotic arenas with your own customized Bomberman. Unleash your fury in ongoing tournaments to prove you're the best.
Features:

Fun-filled online play: Up to eight players can compete online in a single arena. Choose from any of eight all new arenas and start dropping your bombs, kick fiery surprises across the arena, and send your enemies to their doom.
Tournament play: Ongoing tournaments will allow you to compete globally to determine who's the best Bomberman of all.
Your own personal Bomberman: Each Bomberman can have a custom head or hat, facial expressions and features, and a costume. There are over 10,000 custom possibilities, so you may never see another Bomberman exactly like yours!
Classic gameplay updated: One of the greatest game series of all time comes to Xbox LIVE Arcade. Take control of your customized Bomberman and use your bombs to knock out your opponents, discover upgrades, and dominate the arena.

BTHR Zero X
07-19-2007, 04:41 PM
i like how the game infor i put up like yesterday gets pushed aside

Vampire x360a
07-19-2007, 04:52 PM
classice its about time we saw this on the arcade no a full retail game

L3giOn
07-21-2007, 11:14 AM
i like how the game infor i put up like yesterday gets pushed aside

The info you posted was what you can already see on the marketplace. :rolleyes: