PDA

View Full Version : Hate veteran

King Juan
07-18-2007, 06:44 PM
omg im on the island im im on the part where im trying to take the hill. HATE IT!!! omfg i stay back n kill ALL the german soldiers outside. then i move in by throwing a smoke grenade n sumtimes i get killed. when i dont i move to the house n out of nowhere i have 5 germans shooting. me. OMFG one time i cleared it except for some freaking german that ran away n tried to kill him but couldnt see him BAM 4 shots im dead. PIECE OF SHIT!!!

x McGrim x
07-18-2007, 07:45 PM
If you just keep trying, you'll eventually get it. I had a LOT of trouble with the first level, let alone the other ones.

Shaaady Souljah
07-18-2007, 08:25 PM
OMFGGDOMGZOMFGWTFLOLOMG!!!!

there is a reason its worth so many points... keep at it, and chip away when you can. and you will get it soon enough.

Hoojo
07-22-2007, 06:25 PM
I know exactly which part you are talking about. Use smoke on the front of the buildings with the mg42s. Don't move very far ahead of your squad. Try to move with them and stay crouched. Crawl from the tree to the first building (when approaching from the right), peek and kill, peek and kill. Crawl into the building, peek and kill. I seriously spent the entire time on top of the hill on my belly. Eventually you will kill all the enemies.

I'm currently stuck on the Laison River, where you have to clear the 3 Flak 88s. My team is worthless, they cannot kill any of the enemies and just get in the way. Anyone have any tips? I've only gotten to the 3rd cannon once and died while planting the charge!!!

Vampire x360a
07-22-2007, 06:28 PM
omg im on the island im im on the part where im trying to take the hill. HATE IT!!! omfg i stay back n kill ALL the german soldiers outside. then i move in by throwing a smoke grenade n sumtimes i get killed. when i dont i move to the house n out of nowhere i have 5 germans shooting. me. OMFG one time i cleared it except for some freaking german that ran away n tried to kill him but couldnt see him BAM 4 shots im dead. PIECE OF SHIT!!!
i think u need to break, u sem rather stressed lol, anywayz try a new tactic or give it a day brake or so then go back to it, that seems to work for me sometimes

AJJets107
07-22-2007, 06:37 PM
COD3 veteran is so hard I broke my controller in pieces. Once you get used to the level you will know where the enemys are and it will be easier to kill them. I got stuck later on that level where you have to go up that hill it took me a month to do.

Colby is KING
07-22-2007, 06:54 PM
u need to use ur smoke wisely dont use it all at first
im havin trouble with this achievment
ITS HARD!!!!!