PDA

View Full Version : Breakable Walls without killing?

SpinelesS
08-29-2011, 03:42 AM
Is there any way to break a wall without killing the person on the other side of it?

For example: In Derelict row

Up the fire escape with the reload speed upgrade you need the jump enhancement to get (or the move/throw heavy object enhancement and the vending machines from the building across the way from it :))

There is a breakable wall with a gang member leaning on the other side of the wall. You can't Alarm him and get him to move away (tried by shooting a gun) and if you break the wall, you also snap his neck and kill him.

Of course at this location (other than the two gang members) there is nothing there, but in another location there might be something.... Anyone know of a way?

EDIT: I tried using the vending machine to distract him and get him to walk around and it killed him through the wall :)

Durdens Wrath
08-29-2011, 03:56 AM
Is there any way to break a wall without killing the person on the other side of it?

For example: In Derelict row

Up the fire escape with the reload speed upgrade you need the jump enhancement to get (or the move/throw heavy object enhancement and the vending machines from the building across the way from it :))

There is a breakable wall with a gang member leaning on the other side of the wall. You can't Alarm him and get him to move away (tried by shooting a gun) and if you break the wall, you also snap his neck and kill him.

Of course at this location (other than the two gang members) there is nothing there, but in another location there might be something.... Anyone know of a way?

EDIT: I tried using the vending machine to distract him and get him to walk around and it killed him through the wall :)

Where is this reload speed? I could use a second one. I only have the one from the police station.

SpinelesS
08-29-2011, 04:16 AM
Where is this reload speed? I could use a second one. I only have the one from the police station.

The south western entrance to derelict row.

If you enter via the path blocked with crates, its at the top of the fire escape to the left as you enter.

If you enter by going up the fire escape and through the building with the vending machines, its across the way (you can use the Air duct to walk across)

The last part of the stairs is broken so you either have to throw the vending machines across and use them to climb up, or if you have the jump boost ability you can jump from the level below onto a bork air conditioner, then to the floor above. Its in the cardboard box.

Durdens Wrath
08-29-2011, 04:57 AM
The south western entrance to derelict row.

If you enter via the path blocked with crates, its at the top of the fire escape to the left as you enter.

If you enter by going up the fire escape and through the building with the vending machines, its across the way (you can use the Air duct to walk across)

The last part of the stairs is broken so you either have to throw the vending machines across and use them to climb up, or if you have the jump boost ability you can jump from the level below onto a bork air conditioner, then to the floor above. Its in the cardboard box.
Thank you sir. You win the internets.