PDA

View Full Version : RRXX CHEATERS BLOG POST by CC99999

CC99999
07-18-2007, 07:48 PM
Hey guys,

I'm working on, what I think is an important project about earning 1000 in Rumble Roses XX.

Again, if you know me through my posts on this forum- you will understand my desire to disuade people from cheating and that I'd like to practice to be stopped.

You have undoubtedly read the Wikipedia entry I started on the subject and have seen my repeated call to arms on this site.

I admit, we do not do enough here for my liking. I would like us to be more pro-active than we are- but what are you going to do?

Anyway, check out my blog on 360voice.com which will- for the next couple of days- deal with one particular game and getting to the bottom of who actually finished RRXX.

http://www.360voice.com/blog-view.asp?ID=26015890#commentlist

FragEmAndSmile
07-19-2007, 01:14 PM
I'm with you CC, most of us have put 50-100+ hours on this game and it ticks me off to see someone 1k the game from a gamesave or something. I'll help out any way I can.

Wreckon Dracgon
07-19-2007, 01:23 PM
Haven't seen anything you did on Wiki but I took a look at your list just now and without a doubt I can tell you Blood 4 Blood shouldn't even have a "probably" associated with his. He is one of the first friends I had on my 360 following launch and I remember clearly when this game was released and playing a few times after which I just quit. But for day after day, day in and day out for hours a day while I played CoD2 deathmatches he'd be hammering this game and after months of hard work he finally finished it up. Don't know any of the others.

CC99999
07-19-2007, 04:57 PM
Well the point of the project is to seperate the people who didn't do it from those that probably did... and then from there- double check to make sure that the list is correct.

I agree with Wreckon... anybody who really did this deserve the recognition.

Galaxy Spear
08-25-2007, 05:54 PM
I despise game savers! Dr Thinker is definetly legit, he's been on my friends list for ages and all i ever used to see him play was Rumble Roses XX back in the day, he played DOAX2 legit as well.

tadpeters
02-14-2008, 09:10 PM
I have to get back on this game eventually, and I think it's going to happen real soon. Ugh... I love pro wrestling to death but the mechanics of this game just makes me want to stab needles into my eyeballs. Guess I'll just have to hammer away at it without thinking.

crazy 1
08-04-2008, 07:08 PM
i saw places that giuve out saves and just left them alone it's one thing to cheat but usign a save is just wrong

mighty1
08-31-2008, 09:28 AM
this is probably one of the most time consuming ganes out there right now. i remember getting this almost 2 years ago,i really loved it but stopped playing it because i was in the process of relocating and always had the game sitting on my shelf. many other games played later i've got a lot of free time on my hands in between work and spending time with my wife,family and friends and i found my passion to play this game again fulltime. i don't know this person but if he did use a game save then eventually this person will get caught. its not really our job as gamers to turn other people in if they are using a cheating device of some sorts to cheat,its microsoft's job and it should rest there. all one can really do is if some type of cheating is being seen with our own eyes maybe during some type of online multiplayer mode,is avoid that person,and file a complaint for game tampering and hope microsoft investigates.
if its that hard to believe this person has 1k then i have a suggestion....watch my gamertag and i will prove without a shadow of a doubt that 1k can be done legit through hard work and dedication. those that know me know when i get hooked on a game i make it my agenda to master. i have a good internet connection so all should be able to see the date i unlocked the achievements for this game. i think all other gamers passionate about this game should do the same challange. this game isn't hard at all achievement wise. just takes time and dedication and most of all patience...just my two cents