PDA

View Full Version : please help with day 6

Webba
08-30-2011, 10:01 AM
look, im a seasoned gamer, ive beatin my fair share of mega mans, call of dutys, devil may crys, but gaaaaaaaawd dam why is day six so dam hard for security? arrrrrrrrrrgh, i need help

johnb
10-12-2011, 03:50 PM
I'm in the same boat : (

Spanish Assault
10-14-2011, 01:21 PM
is day 6 the one where you have to hack the missile?...cause if so im getting my ass kicked too.

EDIT: Got it done thanks to Stewtendo. You need another player cause the AI refuse to help you protect the missile hack.

trekkieb47
10-19-2011, 12:38 AM
I need help with Day 6. It is the last story mission I need. I did all the others on Online Versus Solo (because no one plays this anymore). Anyone willing to help a gamer out?

Spanish Assault
10-19-2011, 12:45 AM
I need help with Day 6. It is the last story mission I need. I did all the others on Online Versus Solo (because no one plays this anymore). Anyone willing to help a gamer out?
send a message over live and I can see what I can do....

jordylew92
10-30-2011, 02:20 PM
Ive been stuck on this for the last day or two, theres is literally no one playing this online anymore. If anyone could help I would be gateful.

My PC is getting repaired and im on my sisters laptop so I wont be able to check this post too often so if anyone is willing to help send me a message on XBL. thanks

eldresso
10-30-2011, 06:02 PM
Same here. 2nd day I try to complete this mission.
Playing as engineer. Secured missle deck by myself. Whole team went there and they were shooting incoming enemies instead of hacking missle. Switched to operative and there was noone to cover me while i was hacking :/
Anyone willing to help?
JordyLew92 - sent u friend request

Nyjak
11-02-2011, 07:14 PM
I need some help as well.

My last try I decided to just defend the hackbox and let the AI actually hack. got it to 70% and defended for 3 min but timed out cause the refused to hack anymore.

I'm at my wit's end. I'm returning this game soon whether I get this or not.

My GT: Nyjak. msg me if you can help or need help.