PDA

View Full Version : GOW3 limited edition 45

Dorty
08-30-2011, 01:44 PM
At gamestop in the UK GOW3 limited edition is only 45 rather than the 60 is is at game.co.uk

http://www.gamestop.co.uk/35433_Xbox_360_Gears_of_War_3_Limited_Edition.aspx

(http://www.gamestop.co.uk/35433_Xbox_360_Gears_of_War_3_Limited_Edition.aspx )and i was wondering should i order from game or gamestop as with game i always order from there and pre-orders come a day early....... but i have never ordered from gamestop and i dont know when i will receieve it and i dont want to get it a day late if you know what i mean

dang racoons
08-30-2011, 04:41 PM
Well I use GAME personally as they are reliable and I only recieved one game late out of atleast 20 preorders,plus as you say you generally get them a day early. Now saying that you have to bear in mind gears is out on a tuesday so it would come monday if it turns up early but since no post runs on sunday chances of getting it early are less likely.

With gamestop I've only ordered one thing from them and they sent me the wrong game it also turned up a day late of the delivery time framethat put me off of them, however you would get a 15 saving by ordering from them. So I'd say from my experience would you prefer to save money or get a guaranteed on the day delivery.

Dorty
08-31-2011, 01:10 AM
Gears is my all time favourite game but im a student so you know how it is

i emailed them and ask and they said they guarantee delivery on release date if not before hand if i used normal delivery
but they said they will do all they can do get it out in release date with normal delivery so should i cancel and get express delivery although it is an extra 5.50 and im not UK mainland or just use trustworthy Game at 60 ????

dang racoons
08-31-2011, 11:13 AM
If it was me I'd stick with game espcially since I've had very little trouble with delivery but its hard to give you a straight answer since your a student but gears is also your favourite game. Although if you choose express youll be making a 9.50 saving now instead.