PDA

View Full Version : Review of the game in HD

zer0tobackdown
08-31-2011, 06:53 AM
After playing for a few hours i went ahead and recorded up a review for those interested in checking the game out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku7TK_x4FSc

i also recorded the first boss fight and cut scene with it, but it wont be uploaded till tomm, ill edit this post and put it in here once its uploaded.

By the way the recorded version/review is of the ps3 title but im pretty sure its gonna apply to both versions..

update: heres the boss fight for those interested, obviously its a spoiler, skip to around 2:20 for the boss fight as i included the cutscene before it as well
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL1Ef2iTQZs

Russman
08-31-2011, 02:00 PM
Nice review! I'm a huge fan of the show, but my only concearn is what you said about how if you play it alone it can get a little hard. I'm not a fan of always playing with people so going solo makes me worried.

zer0tobackdown
08-31-2011, 02:23 PM
Nice review! I'm a huge fan of the show, but my only concearn is what you said about how if you play it alone it can get a little hard. I'm not a fan of always playing with people so going solo makes me worried.

im kinda the same way man.. i dont really like just playing with random people and my friends are too cheap to buy anything good out of the playstation store lol.. so i end up playing solo most of the time, and some games really arent meant to be played solo.. this one is kinda inbetween, its not like OVERLY hard solo but its not exactly easy either.

UnDeadVision726
08-31-2011, 04:17 PM
Thanks for the review! I am a fan of the show and was on the fence about picking it up but it looks solid. Keep up the good work mate!

lovemetal423
08-31-2011, 09:48 PM
I love the show and tried the demo but wasn't amazed by it. Had a few leftover MS points from buying MK today and watched your review and said why not. Pretty glad I did. Enjoying it more than I thought. Like Scott Pilgrim the game is kinda tough at first until you level up but then it becomes much easier and more fun. The manbirds say some funny stuff too but like you said in your review it gets pushed into a background noise state after a while. Good review :]

Annalie
09-01-2011, 01:08 AM
completlely unplayable, skips alot and people always get booted. Enemies freeze on screen and cant advance! I cannot get my last achievement for this game to first to 200 cuz some bullshit!~!

Online is good for me and my friends.

Sarcastro
09-01-2011, 02:56 AM
I haven't seen anything like that at all. The game plays fine for me.