PDA

View Full Version : Achievement list

the emcee
08-31-2011, 08:22 AM
Achievements in the pax build

Nervous Twitch 15g
Awarded Message: Doh! You had a near-perfect run on a Hard or Extreme track, but blew it after the last checkpoint.

Extreme Prejudice 25g
Awarded Message: Complete any Extreme track.

Beyond the Wall of Pain 5g
Awarded Message: Smash your bike and break every bone in one spectacular crash.

The Squirrels Have Eyes... 20g
Description: Find every squirrel hidden away in the secret corners of the world.

Full Throttle II 15g
Description:Finish 'Archipelago' Faultlessly without ever releasing the throttle

Unyielding II 15g
Description:Finish 'Rock Stready' faultlessly without ever chaning your rider's posture

Community Spirit 10g
Description: Post a time on another player's custom created track.

Going The Distance 20g
Description: Finish the 'Top of the World' Tournament without any faults

Loonie Lander 15g
Description: The hawk has Landed. Time to show the flag! (the small one)

The Professional 35g
Description: Successfully complete the single player career

The Winner 15g
Description: Win five matches in public multiplayer.

Check Out My Ride 10g
Description: Join a public multiplayer match using at least five custom bike and rider parts.

From the build showing at the pax event

Nozza XBA
08-31-2011, 08:28 AM
List is pretty similar, especially with 'Full Throttle II' and 'Unyielding II' but looks like another easy(ish) 200+DLC later!

the emcee
08-31-2011, 08:44 AM
Just depends how hard that tournament is really, if it's like the original marathon we are in trouble.

DFizzle720
09-01-2011, 12:35 AM
Just depends how hard that tournament is really, if it's like the original marathon we are in trouble.
My thoughts exactly.

Dillinger822
09-05-2011, 04:08 PM
Can this game get a goddamn release date already!!!

22heskethm
10-24-2011, 07:25 PM

LOL What? Just takes Practice dude, realise how easy peasy it is after its done haha!

tugboatman
11-05-2011, 01:46 PM
Doesnt look anywhere near as painful as the first game

Corrupt.
12-08-2011, 03:04 AM
Cannot. Wait. Want it now!

Toams07
01-11-2012, 05:41 PM
Why is there a list on the forum but when you search for Trials Evolution it says 0 achievements 0 points?

DFizzle720
02-04-2012, 09:06 AM
Why is there a list on the forum but when you search for Trials Evolution it says 0 achievements 0 points?
These aren't "official" in any way (though it's almost certainly the list). The list won't show up on the game page until the game comes out unless the developers officially release the list prior to that.

x JAME0
02-21-2012, 06:16 PM
20 cheevos from what i last seen

Rasp
03-22-2012, 10:05 PM
This isn't the list. The game is gonna have 20 Achievements with 400 GS.

SonsOfDisaster
03-23-2012, 11:47 AM
This isn't the list. The game is gonna have 20 Achievements with 400 GS.

These are part of the list, I have already seen a video it showed 20 achievements worth 200 - and these were in there, now I know it will launch with a full 400 and prob more than 20 achievements, or all the achievements I saw could possibly be worth more now.

Fabioo
03-23-2012, 12:07 PM
These are part of the list, I have already seen a video it showed 20 achievements worth 200 - and these were in there, now I know it will launch with a full 400 and prob more than 20 achievements, or all the achievements I saw could possibly be worth more now.
There will be 20 achievements worth 400G. No more.

SonsOfDisaster
03-23-2012, 12:12 PM
This is the list right here, so the achievements will just be worth more.
it shows 20 achievements for 200GS, so I imagine that every achievement will just be worth double.

Beyond the wall of pain (10GS)
Smash your bike and break every bone in one spectacular crash

The squirrels have eyes... (10GS)
Find every squirrel location hidden away in the secret corners of the world.

Full throttle II (10GS)
Finish "Archipelgo" without faulting or ever releasing the throttle

Unyeilding II (10GS)
Finish "Rock Steady" without faulting or changing your rider's posture

Community Spirit (10GS)
Post a time on another player's custom created track

Secret (10GS?) - Don't quote me on this, but I'm sure this will be for nearly finishing a hard or extreme track faultlessly and then messing up after the final checkpoint.

Flawless Victory (10GS)
Finish the "Scenic Route" Tournament without any faults

Extreme Prejudice (15GS)
Complete any extreme track

Custom Finish (10GS)
Host and finish a private or local multiplayer match on a user created track with at least 2 players

Burnt to a crisp (10GS)
Pass "Lab Rat" without faulting while constantly on fire

Schools out (5GS)
Pass the A license test and get the Phoenix

No Problem (5GS)
Pass the D license test and get your first bike

Check out my ride (10GS)
Join a public match using at least five custom bike and rider parts

Fast five (10GS)
win five matches in public multiplayer

The professional (10GS)
Successfully complete the single player career

Loonie lander (10GS)
The hawk has landed. Time to show the flag! (the small one.)

The editor's Apprentice (10GS)
Create a track of your own that has at least three path points. Than test drive it.

From the Ashes (10GS)
Finish all tracks in the walk in the park event using the Phoenix 250cc bike

Hard the hard way (10GS)
Finish "The Ascent" without faulting on the Rattler 125cc Bike

Demon on wheels II (15GS)
Pass every track in the Flatliner event

Benny34
03-23-2012, 05:02 PM
i thought they had to have 30 acheves. or is that how much it can have with dlc?

The Pants Party
03-23-2012, 07:05 PM
i thought they had to have 30 acheves. or is that how much it can have with dlc?

30 is simply the "maximum" - they don't need to have 30. The minimum is still only 12.

Pisboy
03-24-2012, 07:30 PM
So,there isen't any flawless World Tour Ach ? Hope so.The first one was so dam frustrating.Took me 4 days to get it.

Aluminum Cook
03-29-2012, 01:51 PM
Hmm... interesting looking list. Looks like it could be accurate as well. I guess we will find out soon.

DFizzle720
03-30-2012, 08:01 AM
So,there isen't any flawless World Tour Ach ? Hope so.The first one was so dam frustrating.Took me 4 days to get it.
If you mean four days as in 96 hours of play time, that sounds about right :) I hadn't played the game in about a year and then spent a week off and on after I picked it back up before I finally nailed that one.

I'm Pretty sure the Evo equivalent will be "Flawless Victory", we'll see how it stacks up in terms of difficulty (if this list ends up being true, just with double the points for each one).

Flawless Victory (10GS)
Finish the "Scenic Route" Tournament without any faults

Matty Thorns
04-01-2012, 02:44 PM
im still working on Marathon for Trials HD. coming back after a break myself.

gonna try to finally nail it before Evo comes out. its the only one i have left.

it takes some serious patience.

JeremyVersion1
04-03-2012, 12:02 AM
Online achievements? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!

DFizzle720
04-05-2012, 08:32 AM
Online achievements? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!
I have to admit, I'm not too excited about the "Win five public matches" achievement (again, if this ends up being the actual list). There are just too many Trials ninjas out there these days that I don't stand a chance against. Hopefully there will be enough luck involved for me to eek out 5 wins over time.

JeremyVersion1
04-05-2012, 03:44 PM
I have to admit, I'm not too excited about the "Win five public matches" achievement (again, if this ends up being the actual list). There are just too many Trials ninjas out there these days that I don't stand a chance against. Hopefully there will be enough luck involved for me to eek out 5 wins over time.

Fuck that bro, I'll boost it if I have to. I'm sure on the easy tracks you'll be able to find newbs you can easily beat though.

I'm of the opinion, as you can tell, that there should be no online achievements. I should have known they'd slip them in this time.

dude its coke
04-06-2012, 08:44 AM
it is gonna be interesting to see the final cheevo list being that it will have 400 gamerscore

toonski
04-06-2012, 06:30 PM

i remember reading on the trials forum rooms. one of the developers said the online milplayer will have a true skill level playing behind the scenes. so you should be only put into a match with people of the same skill level as you

DFizzle720
04-07-2012, 04:03 AM
it is gonna be interesting to see the final cheevo list being that it will have 400 gamerscore
On the RL forum one of the devs said they didn't have time to add more achievements to up the point total and they've said there will only be 20 achievements so if this is the actual list each one will just be worth twice as much.

Maka
04-07-2012, 05:18 AM
The list posted above of 20 achievements, has a grammatical error. I'm questioning its legitimacy.

SonsOfDisaster
04-07-2012, 12:46 PM
The list posted above of 20 achievements, has a grammatical error. I'm questioning its legitimacy.

I looked at a video and wrote them down, i didn't copy and paste so that's why there would be issues with that.
here is the source that I used;
Trials Evolution Xbox 360 Achievements and Levels - YouTube

snazzyskier
04-07-2012, 07:35 PM
Awww, shucks. I was hoping they would utilize all 30 achievement slots.

tugboatman
04-08-2012, 11:00 AM
Cant be the achievement list now as Trials Evo is the first XBLA game to have 400G and they just dont add up in the youtube vid!!

MC Something
04-09-2012, 07:42 PM
According to THIS...the points have doubled.

It's hard to see everything because the video had to be shot quickly and on the sly...it helps to pause at each one if you want to read a description but...the majority of them are 20 points.

KuShNsTieN
04-16-2012, 12:43 PM
Here is the full list

No Problemo (10) - Pass the D License Test and get your first bike
Beyond the Wall of Pain (10) - Smash your bike and break every bone in one spectacular crash
The Squirrels Have Eyes... (30) - Find every squirrel location hidden away in the secret corners of the world
Full Throttle II (20) - Finish 'Archipelago' without faulting or ever releasing the throttle
Unyielding II (20) - Finish 'Rock Steady' without faulting or changing your rider's posture.
Community Spirit (20) - Post a time on another player's custom created track.
Nervous Twitch (20) - Doh! You had a near - perfect run on a hard or extreme track, but blew it after the last checkpoint
Flawless Victory (20) - Finish the 'Scenic Route' Tournament without any faults
Extreme Prejudice (20) - Complete any Extreme track.
Loonie Lander (20) - The hawk has landed. Time to show the flag! (The small one.)
The Professional (30) - Successfully complete the single player career.
Fast Five (20) - Win five matches in public multiplayer
Check Out My Ride (10) - Join a public multiplayer match using at least five custom bike and rider parts
School's Out (20) - Pass the A License Test and get the Phoenix.
Burnt to a Crisp (20) - Pass 'Lab Rat' without faulting while constantly on fire
Custom Finish (20) - Host and finish a Private or Local Multiplayer match on a User-created Track with at least 2 players
The Editor's Apprentice (20) - Create a track of your own that has at least three path points, then test drive it
From the Ashes (20) - Finish all tracks in the Walk in the Park Event using the Phoenix 250cc bike
Hard the Hard Way (20) - Finish 'The Ascent' without any faulting on the Rattler 125cc bike.
Demon on Wheels II (30) - Pass every track in the Flatliner Event.

bjh_27
04-16-2012, 06:41 PM
Here is the full list

No Problemo (10) - Pass the D License Test and get your first bike
Beyond the Wall of Pain (10) - Smash your bike and break every bone in one spectacular crash
The Squirrels Have Eyes... (30) - Find every squirrel location hidden away in the secret corners of the world
Full Throttle II (20) - Finish 'Archipelago' without faulting or ever releasing the throttle
Unyielding II (20) - Finish 'Rock Steady' without faulting or changing your rider's posture.
Community Spirit (20) - Post a time on another player's custom created track.
Nervous Twitch (20) - Doh! You had a near - perfect run on a hard or extreme track, but blew it after the last checkpoint
Flawless Victory (20) - Finish the 'Scenic Route' Tournament without any faults
Extreme Prejudice (20) - Complete any Extreme track.
Loonie Lander (20) - The hawk has landed. Time to show the flag! (The small one.)
The Professional (30) - Successfully complete the single player career.
Fast Five (20) - Win five matches in public multiplayer
Check Out My Ride (10) - Join a public multiplayer match using at least five custom bike and rider parts
School's Out (20) - Pass the A License Test and get the Phoenix.
Burnt to a Crisp (20) - Pass 'Lab Rat' without faulting while constantly on fire
Custom Finish (20) - Host and finish a Private or Local Multiplayer match on a User-created Track with at least 2 players
The Editor's Apprentice (20) - Create a track of your own that has at least three path points, then test drive it
From the Ashes (20) - Finish all tracks in the Walk in the Park Event using the Phoenix 250cc bike
Hard the Hard Way (20) - Finish 'The Ascent' without any faulting on the Rattler 125cc bike.
Demon on Wheels II (30) - Pass every track in the Flatliner Event.

these look interesting and not too horrific. chuffed to bits when i got my 300 on Trials HD. deffo my favourite game on xbox to date

Maka
04-16-2012, 10:08 PM
I think I'm gonna write an achievement guide for this game.

Matty Thorns
04-17-2012, 05:38 AM
do it!

anyone else find it odd that there isnt an official word on the achievement list for this game?

or is this more normal than i think it is?

edit: i didnt see the list Kush posted above.

FR MATTUU
04-17-2012, 05:47 AM
I think I'm gonna write an achievement guide for this game.

Im planning on doing video guides. so let me know.

Nozza XBA
04-17-2012, 08:43 AM
Maka; Do you want to work on one together?

I've already started it in the Guide forum, so it's ready to go, so would be cool to collab on it! I've completed THD 100% and haven't written a guide in a while, so I jumped at the chance of this one!

What do you say? If you don't want to, that's cool mate!

Toams07
04-17-2012, 09:14 PM
Maka; Do you want to work on one together?

I've already started it in the Guide forum, so it's ready to go, so would be cool to collab on it! I've completed THD 100% and haven't written a guide in a while, so I jumped at the chance of this one!

What do you say? If you don't want to, that's cool mate!

If Maka doesn't want to, I'll be happy to work with you:)

Space Cadet
04-17-2012, 09:39 PM
Awww, shucks. I was hoping they would utilize all 30 achievement slots.
Well look at it this way - they have 42 more possible achievements reserved for DLC!