PDA

View Full Version : Any changes to team star ratings?

FreeFool
08-31-2011, 03:17 PM
With a number of transfers going on on this manic last day of the transfer window, do you think there will be any major changes to team star ratings?

I guess Man City may now be a 5 star team?

As a Liverpool fan, i imagine we would remain a 4.5 star team but certainly a stronger one.

What are your views? who's better, who's worse???

US07
08-31-2011, 04:09 PM
Arsenal may now drop to 4.5 stars.

romanzad
08-31-2011, 07:09 PM
Man City would defiantly have to be a 5 star team!
As for Liverpool i reckon they might even sneak to 5 Star with Arsenal slipping to 4.5

as for my team Nottm Forest - prob a 0.5 star the way we are playing atm

DAYTONAMIKE
08-31-2011, 07:33 PM
I though Arsenal were already 4.5? on mine Villa have gone down to 4 after I done the transfers

FreeFool
09-01-2011, 09:14 AM
Yeah, I think Arsenal are a 4.5 at the minute. I can't see that changing.

wii60own
09-02-2011, 03:58 PM
juventus should go to a 5 star after all the players they have bought this year

FORZA JUVE

and on paper the man united players are worse this year, so they might even drop to a 4.5 even though they are the best team because if it takes the average player rating

anderson will be low, cleverly, smalling etc,

keymanu1
09-02-2011, 10:06 PM
juventus should go to a 5 star after all the players they have bought this year

FORZA JUVE

and on paper the man united players are worse this year, so they might even drop to a 4.5 even though they are the best team because if it takes the average player rating

anderson will be low, cleverly, smalling etc,

After that 8-2 mauling of Arsenal, I can't see United dropping to 4.5 stars, especially after being in the Champions League final last year, not to mention winning the league. Cleverly, Smalling, Jones, Young, Welbeck and Hernandez's ratings should all fly up in my biased opinion.
I reckon PSG could become a 5 star team after all their splurging this Summer, as well as Man City. Stoke City should be a 4 star team if they aren't already after signing Crouch and Palacios too.