PDA

View Full Version : Datacore HELP

Nevander
08-31-2011, 11:48 PM
EDIT 2: I decided this weekend I will write an achievement guide, seeing as I have only wrote one for one retail game and this game seems fairly straightforward, as well as I almost have the 1K aside from multiplayer.

EDIT: As usual, I beat it as soon as I post... rofl. To anyone also struggling, here's what I did. I had full mines so I planted one at each corner of the room where they drop down from. Then I picked up all the ammo I could, started the sequence, then ran around to collect all the Intel. Then I patiently waiting in a corner until more spawned, used my adrenaline, killed off any more that spawned, and eventually it charged and I got a checkpoint. WHEW.

Has anyone gotten to the Datacore part yet near the end of the game (I assume) where you are swarmed by like ten Target guys and you have to wait for the Datacore thing to charge on Impossible? Right before it there are four snipers you have to kill in each corner.

Every time I just die right off because the stupid Adrenaline runs down so fast and I only have half of a bar of it.

I try staying behind cover but they just shoot through the shit somehow. This part is seriously retarded. I haven't gotten stuck yet anywhere else except here.

I asked a friend if you had to play on Impossible for an acheivement and he never replied back.

If you don't have to be on Impossible, is there a way to restart JUST this mission on Hard and still get credit for the acheivement(s)?

ktilla23
09-01-2011, 02:07 AM
I'm at the part where you have to destroy the comms towers, and i can't seem to destroy them. I have been just shooting at them and it doesn't seem to do nothing. Does anyone know how to destroy the towers? And if it helps i'm playing on Impossible.

Nevander
09-01-2011, 02:14 AM
You have to shoot the Nemesis (the annoying Target chick) a lot to get a lot of Intel, then call in an airstrike on each of the three satellite things. I camped inside the hospital morgue area, where the garage door is open. When Target guys came, I tried my best to kill them without dying.

By the way, I also went though on Impossible and I think it was a waste of time because I didn't see any sort of achievements for Impossible.

If you need any more help with a specific part just come back to this thread and I'll be glad to offer my advice.

Good luck!

ktilla23
09-01-2011, 02:20 AM
You have to shoot the Nemesis (the annoying Target chick) a lot to get a lot of Intel, then call in an airstrike on each of the three satellite things. I camped inside the hospital morgue area, where the garage door is open. When Target guys came, I tried my best to kill them without dying.

By the way, I also went though on Impossible and I think it was a waste of time because I didn't see any sort of achievements for Impossible.

If you need any more help with a specific part just come back to this thread and I'll be glad to offer my advice.

Good luck!

How do you do an airstrike? I think it's left on the pad but it doesn't to seem to do nothing, do you have to lock it on somehow?
I seen there was no ach for playing though on Impossible before i started playing the game, i just did it for a challenge. :)

Oh and thanks for the fast reply!

Nevander
09-01-2011, 02:27 AM
The airstrike is D-pad down but the trick is you have to have a full intel bar, which is where that chick comes in, she gives you a ton of intel when you shoot her. One full clip unloading into her should give you plenty, as well as make her go away.

Also, just wait 'till you go to another Target base, you'll get the most badass gun in the game, the Kaluka. Here's a picture, I'm sure you've seen it in trailers.

http://hphotos-sjc1.fbcdn.net/270384_10150247552351434_313584641433_8094813_1207 335_n.jpg

ktilla23
09-01-2011, 02:37 AM
The airstrike is D-pad down but the trick is you have to have a full intel bar, which is where that chick comes in, she gives you a ton of intel when you shoot her. One full clip unloading into her should give you plenty, as well as make her go away.

Also, wait 'till you go to another Target base, you'll get the most badass gun in the game, the Kaluka. Here's a picture, I'm sure you've seen it in trailers.

http://hphotos-sjc1.fbcdn.net/270384_10150247552351434_313584641433_8094813_1207 335_n.jpg

All right i got it now, thanks for the help man! I've been trying to figure this out for hours. If it weren't for you i would have never figured it out.
And i have not seen that gun before, it's probably because i have not seen any of the trailers for the game. Again thanks for the fast reply.

hofftv
09-01-2011, 06:29 AM
What about the last boss? I am at the part where you need to hit her with the airstrike but she is too high and it doesn't seem to reach her.

Edit - I didn't know that you needed to run up to the SAM and activate it. Just beat the game.

JuSt BLaZe
09-01-2011, 10:05 AM
EDIT 2: I decided this weekend I will write an achievement guide, seeing as I have only wrote one for one retail game and this game seems fairly straightforward, as well as I almost have the 1K aside from multiplayer.

Nice looking forward to it. ;)

Nevander
09-01-2011, 04:35 PM
Simple steps for the last boss:

Use Kaluka to farm intel off her, one full clip will net you almost enough and she will go away.
Use Kaluka on the first sets of guys who come down, there are only three at a time.
Use the Pulse thing (d-pad left) and take down her shield thing.
Run up to SAM thing and press :xbut:.
Rinse and repeat steps 1-4, until you get a checkpoint at 2/3 of her health down.
Now, the red Target guys will spawn, use all you've got against them.
Keep running around the map and repeat step 1.
Do step 3 once more and then let her have it, and enjoy the terrible ending. Haha.

Wanz1
09-01-2011, 04:37 PM
http://www.gamerfuzion.com/blogs/bodycount-walkthrough-strategy-guide-xbox-360-ps3/