PDA

View Full Version : One Achievement (Trophy...) Has Been Revealed

merzitar
09-01-2011, 12:14 AM
http://gamingeverything.com/wp-content/gallery/metal-gear-solid-hd-collection_1/mgs-6.jpg

It appears that there will be an achievement for killing Fatman. Not really big news, but I just thought that I would share it with you guys.

Schism
09-01-2011, 12:52 AM
It seems that they might be simple and easy just like Re4 and CodeVeronica. :X

BosmaniaK
09-01-2011, 04:25 PM
It seems that they might be simple and easy just like Re4 and CodeVeronica. :X

speculation^

and

I'm just gonna go on limb here...

It appears that there will be an achievement for completing MGS2
It appears that there will be an achievement for completing MGS3
It appears that there will be an achievement for completing MGS PW

:eek:

:locked

XoNiNjAlEoNoX
09-16-2011, 05:53 PM
Collect all dog tags in MGS2 - that would blow you off.

metallicorphan
09-18-2011, 10:55 PM
Hideo confirmed that there are Avatar Awards for the 360 to make up for the PS3 having a download token for the Metal Gear Solid Game Archives(no idea what that is)

Kaiyo
10-10-2011, 05:27 AM
Probably defeat/kill the bosses achievements and do the hardest mode.

Veedrock
10-10-2011, 05:53 AM
Hideo confirmed that there are Avatar Awards for the 360 to make up for the PS3 having a download token for the Metal Gear Solid Game Archives(no idea what that is)

Every source I've found just says Avatar items, not Awards. I wouldn't come into these games expecting Awards, they could very well just be Marketplace content.

Runinrider
10-20-2011, 07:38 AM
A picture was posted over on the Snake Eater threads showing the Avatar Awards. : )

MC Kazoo
10-31-2011, 03:59 PM
Every source I've found just says Avatar items, not Awards. I wouldn't come into these games expecting Awards, they could very well just be Marketplace content.

I think they will be awards. Why would M$ put four items in the avatar marketplace, not even any clothes?

MGS2/3 get two items, two metal gears. One for beating each game. Then ya got Peacewalker. One for beating the game, the peace walker. And one for s ranking a date with Kaz, the love box. (Just predictions! ^_^) Each disc has two rewards.

I hope those are unlock methods!