PDA

View Full Version : Crow

sG JaM
09-02-2011, 03:47 PM
I'm having a hard time beating crow. What type of deck do you guys recommend using against him.I get so close beating him but he still gets me. Also, i am an old school yugioh player so my deck isn't really a certain type of theme deck just a deck of mixed cards like it use to be when yuigoh from came out. I sure don't remember people having certain types of decks back in the day.

Starstrukk X360A
09-08-2011, 07:13 PM
Crow uses a Blackwing deck, right? If so, this might help:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Blackwing#Weaknesses

PERSUADER2
10-17-2011, 11:42 PM
Just came on to ask the exact same thing...

Anyone have a good deck for beating him?

Thanks

Sailor Cosmos25
12-25-2012, 01:37 AM
I'm having a hard time beating crow. What type of deck do you guys recommend using against him.I get so close beating him but he still gets me. Also, i am an old school yugioh player so my deck isn't really a certain type of theme deck just a deck of mixed cards like it use to be when yuigoh from came out. I sure don't remember people having certain types of decks back in the day.

I'll be honest with you, Crow's not a pushoever, especially when you first start, but he can be beat with any deck. My personal favorites to beat him with are Lightsworn, and Fairies. The reason is simple: with the combined efforts of Honest, Judgement Dragon, and Voltanis, it's an easy victory. You need to just make sure you don't put too many magic cards in your deck or it won't work. I try to keep at max 45 cards that way I have enough for whatever I need. I have added a few monsters for my extra deck for back up(I.E. Black Rose Dragon, Magical Android, Stardust Dragon). That's how I beat him, but again, good deck construction is what gets you a win against him. I would even say a remove from play could hinder him because he likes to summon certain ones from the graveyard and one level 1 tuner he has(along with another Blackwing) can automatically bring out another synchro monster like, Blackwing Armor King.

I hope this helps you.:Bounce: