PDA

View Full Version : sigh

fastman309
09-03-2011, 01:00 AM
Uwe Boll is going to direct bloodrayne IV...can anyone make him stop?

http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/topnews.php?id=20790

Destro
09-07-2011, 11:48 AM
3 was a major improvement... so i guess its not that bad, actually they would not make anything else(in term of movie) out of this franchise if he wouldn't make any movie. So i rather take an average BR movie than nothing... BR1 was barely acceptable... BR2 was UberGarbage.... BR3 is fun, not that close to the game, but not a bad movie so well...lets hope the best for 4...

VirusDave 138
09-07-2011, 12:48 PM
BR1 was okay, in the way of the Splatter FX and they came from OLAF ITTENBACH (German FX Man, who started with extreme gory C-Movies), rest of the Movie was meh...
BR2, completely Bulls*it and BR3 i will not see...
Uwe Boll just creates crap, remember POSTAL...

Epilogue of Euphoria
09-07-2011, 04:51 PM
Is there any nudity in them to make up for the lack of talent? :P

BROKEN POLYGONS
09-08-2011, 01:51 AM
no. just puzzles :(

Destro
09-08-2011, 03:08 PM
no. just puzzles :(

BR1 has a sex scene with boobs
BR3 has multiple sex scene with lots of skin

As for BR1 it didn't follow anywhere the game to a degree it was a pain. I mean the way they made brimstone, the way Kagan was done, the whole becoming Rayne, i sooooo didn't like it.

demphra
09-08-2011, 06:29 PM
i enjoyed all 3, and natasia was the most arousing rayne.

Destro
09-09-2011, 09:43 AM
i enjoyed all 3, and natasia was the most arousing rayne.

Your lucky, cause personally the first one i can accept some changes i guest, it can still be considered decent to a point, but number 2 was so garbage. I mean sure Rayne have guns in the game, but she don't even use her sword more than 3 time if i remember correctly, the bad guy is a total joke(vamp billy the kid.. and he is so badly writen) and the whole story was really a mess. I was bored to death during BR2 and had to force myself to watch it...

Number 3 was fun tought, just disapointed she dosen't have the arm blade but typical sword... will she ever have the real BR blades in one movie? Even the other 2 its not what its supose to be.

I guess i would just imagine BR being an Underworld type of movie, with Gore and ARM Sword but set in modern time, dark and gothic atmosphere, guns like Selene use, Brimstone being like the mansion in underworld where the vamps are. I imagine the lords of Brimstone is long robes like in the comic.

I don't know, in the first movie it felt ... wrong, that was NOT brimstone to me.

Kyanite
09-09-2011, 02:40 PM
Your lucky, cause personally the first one i can accept some changes i guest, it can still be considered decent to a point, but number 2 was so garbage. I mean sure Rayne have guns in the game, but she don't even use her sword more than 3 time if i remember correctly, the bad guy is a total joke(vamp billy the kid.. and he is so badly writen) and the whole story was really a mess. I was bored to death during BR2 and had to force myself to watch it...

Number 3 was fun tought, just disapointed she dosen't have the arm blade but typical sword... will she ever have the real BR blades in one movie? Even the other 2 its not what its supose to be.

I guess i would just imagine BR being an Underworld type of movie, with Gore and ARM Sword but set in modern time, dark and gothic atmosphere, guns like Selene use, Brimstone being like the mansion in underworld where the vamps are. I imagine the lords of Brimstone is long robes like in the comic.

I don't know, in the first movie it felt ... wrong, that was NOT brimstone to me.

Dude, spell check isn't scary.

Anyway, those movies are awful. They aren't among the worst I've ever seen, but they really don't have much in the way of redeeming qualities.