PDA

View Full Version : CHEK your EMAILS!!!

KAPiNG
09-03-2011, 04:20 AM
Got an email at 2pm today that my game was SHIPPED! I cant tell where I ordered it but you guys might have an idea cuz IMO theres only one place to buy games..

I also had express post so itl be in before the 6 hopefully!!
:woop:

Saracin
09-03-2011, 06:03 AM
Just went to Gamefly and they are shipping this (Saturday) morning apparently. My guess is either people broke street date and/or Ubisoft just said sell it.

KAPiNG
09-03-2011, 06:28 AM
Yeah well my copy is on its way and i know the plps at ups dropoffs.. Hel call me asap to go get it :)

RufftyMan
09-03-2011, 09:21 AM
Lucky sods. I'm in the UK, so have to wait till the shops open on the 9th, or midnight if I'm lucky and they're opening to sell.

romanzad
09-03-2011, 09:24 AM
Lucky sods. I'm in the UK, so have to wait till the shops open on the 9th, or midnight if I'm lucky and they're opening to sell.

pre order it mate? I usually get games on wednesday or thursday with shopto.net and at 35 prob cheaper then instore!

KILLBOT
09-03-2011, 11:06 AM

I buy all my games from Shopto.net and they post games the day they receive them. They don't charge you for preorders until the stock arrives in their warehouse either.

I get all my games a day early at the latest, but I've had games as early as Tuesday when they've been a Friday release. Recently I got Deus Ex on the Wednesday before the official release date. I can't recommend them highly enough if you live in the UK.

In the 4 years I've been using Shopto I've received every game I've ordered atleast a day early. The only exception are games like CoD, GTA and Halo where publishers make retailers sign agreements forbidding them from dispatching early.

eiVaL
09-03-2011, 04:12 PM
Just went to Gamefly and they are shipping this (Saturday) morning apparently. My guess is either people broke street date and/or Ubisoft just said sell it.

it had 9/6 as the release date as of last night(friday) but i just woke up an checked my email an they shipped it.

normally they ship the day before, but since its a federal holiday on monday the USPS wont be delivering so i guess it makes sense to ship now, but in that case they should of shipped Resistance 3 too and they just moved the Driver San Francisco date up 1 day, it was originally the 7th but now its the 6th as well.

not a big deal, i live an hour from the Tampa warehouse so i get games next day either way.

Mr Magic
09-03-2011, 07:36 PM
It's probably because of Labor Day.

swellow99
09-03-2011, 09:15 PM
You lucky bastards, i have to wait till friday the 9th, but i did got the special edition 20 euro cheaper than the normal edition. :D
With all those videos from the iligal version, i really cant wait anymore.

HLR zdmetal
09-03-2011, 10:10 PM
Dammit mine shipped! I was hoping to see a review or two tomorrow or I was going to cancel my pre-order.

EDIT: Just realized it's because of labor day. Still sucks though. Now I have to pray it's decent.

KAPiNG
09-04-2011, 02:01 AM
Dammit mine shipped! I was hoping to see a review or two tomorrow or I was going to cancel my pre-order.

EDIT: Just realized it's because of labor day. Still sucks though. Now I have to pray it's decent.

Dont worry dude!! Theres a guy on ytube that has been filming himself playing and he has vids from aft 1 to 6 i just looked a bit and man it look awesome.. Evsn IGN said it would be awesome lol

RufftyMan
09-04-2011, 10:45 AM
pre order it mate? I usually get games on wednesday or thursday with shopto.net and at 35 prob cheaper then instore!

I've already preordered the collectors edition from Gamestation. But if they're opening midnight, all is good. Cheers for future heads up though.

Argus
09-05-2011, 01:14 AM

Some gamer on here is from the UK and he has Dead Island. How he got it, is beyond me.