PDA

View Full Version : Disapointed to see not many people online...

Destro
09-03-2011, 04:36 AM
Seriously, its been released thursday... and the online community is so small... I agree its far from being a COD sure, but its not that bad, i didn't saw lag personally, so for a cheap shooter its a good thing, as most games that are not named halo/cod or battlefield have it(DNF, Darkness, Prey etc)

I brought that as a waiting for GOW3 game sure, but hey i wish there was actually more people online. I want to do my 1000 kills...lol

Nevander
09-03-2011, 05:29 AM
The 1000 kills can be done in public co-op games. Just invite a friend into your lobby and search for a co-op game.

Destro
09-03-2011, 06:28 AM
Ah ok, thanks for the information. I haven't try co-op, can i do it without spoiling my solo story? I will do the game this week, i took this game mainly as a wait for GOW3, but i want to give it proper chances, i don't want to just see it as an achievement fountain and not enjoy it. It look decent, not a tremendous game like Warfare 2 or such, but it seem a lot better than some shooters i did(turning point, time shift) and so i want to give it a proper chances.

Sometimes some game are bad onlines(turok, darkness) but have a very fun solo campaign.

RY1987
02-03-2012, 04:29 AM
Seriously, its been released thursday... and the online community is so small... I agree its far from being a COD sure, but its not that bad, i didn't saw lag personally, so for a cheap shooter its a good thing, as most games that are not named halo/cod or battlefield have it(DNF, Darkness, Prey etc)

I brought that as a waiting for GOW3 game sure, but hey i wish there was actually more people online. I want to do my 1000 kills...lol

far from call of duty as in far better than. the poor reception this game received blew my mind. was incredible to see a game move away from the boring setting and gameplay of call of duty,after call of duty 3 the series went so far down hill yet people areobsessed online and it ruins games like this and makes the online achievements impossible.even finding enough games is the hard bit not making the kills. call of duty online should be banned for a whole month to give other games a chance

SIMPLYMIDGET
03-12-2012, 05:53 PM
This game is rubbish - glad I have all 1000G. Bought for $30 new at EB Games, sold back once I finished for $8. lol