Hardened Question! Do you keep DLC??

I was thinking this as well. What if we buy the Elite, but the map packs dont come out THIS year but the following year. Does that mean we have to buy elite AGAIN just to get the map packs? They promised you get the maps with elite but what im trying to say is what if your subscription runs out before certain maps are released.

My first thought when I seen they included a years sub with the Hardened edition was that they'd release the first map pack a year and one day after the game ships. :/ But yeah, I would assume if you get a map pack for free while subscribed to elite, you would keep that map pack if your sub runs out.

It's Activision though so who knows.

I was thinking this as well. What if we buy the Elite, but the map packs dont come out THIS year but the following year. Does that mean we have to buy elite AGAIN just to get the map packs? They promised you get the maps with elite but what im trying to say is what if your subscription runs out before certain maps are released.

A new Cod will be out by next year. Most of the DLC will be released this year.

They have already announced that they will b doing monthly DLC. Whether that is true or not remains to be seen but they are planning on it.Whether it's map packs or spec ops mission or whatever. Elite will pay for itself very quickly. Any dlc u download will b yours. Just because ur elite subscription runs doesnt mean u cant play it anymore.

Your downloading from MS, it would b absurd to think otherwise. They would have to upload 2 different versions of the Download 1. For elite users so that it expired w ur membership and 1. For not elite users.

I'm gonna get the hardened edition it's my first 1 i've ever got of a game and i really think getting the hardened edition saves you in the long run as you have to go out and keep getting microsoft points for the game and get elite. Which will probably cost about 20, 30 quid for the map packs but call of duty elite will cost round about 20quid but you will get the map packs with the premium verson of elite anyway i'm getting mine from gamestation as they have an offer of £80 but you get an exclusive off at game and gamestation so thats why i'm getting it there sorry for blabbering on. :)

I already paid for a 60$ year subscription for elite so i better get to keep it

P.S if you pre order a subscription, on your gamertag will say something like "Elite founder" just like the way people have "Kinect luanch team" you know

Edited by ETH4N RECKS