PDA

View Full Version : Worth buying?

SpyHunter86
09-04-2011, 08:48 PM
Hey guys, i just wanted to hear some opinions on this game before I buy it. My friend will sell it to me for 15 bucks. and was wondering if its a steal? And also if this game were possible to do split screen co op? thank you for any opinions or help you can give :)

TTwen
09-05-2011, 04:41 PM
For 15 it's not a steal, because you can buy it new from amazon for 17 and used for 13.8.

I bought it for 20 a month ago, and got 850/1000 yesterday. It's a good game IMO. You'll have a ok gameplay (better if you use the elf), an ok story (better if you like this kind of fantasy things), some funny chat between the two main characters, dragon and dungeons, and it's short and easy. My suggestion is to start it with casual and enjoy it. I won't compare it with gears of war or oblivion, but I would say it's as good as conan(http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=819).

It can do split screen co op, but the two screens are too small, I only used it to get certain achievements. I'd suggest system link or live co op.

Terransheep
09-05-2011, 05:09 PM
Awesome game! Just don't have friends/people to play with since it's a coop game! I really enjoyed the battles and jokes they make along the journey. Story's alright, graphic is kinda bad coz it's 2011... some invisible walls and such. At least the battles got me, that's what's important. It as an arena like game mode for extra fun with friends/people.

TTwen
09-05-2011, 06:56 PM
Awesome game! Just don't have friends/people to play with since it's a coop game! I really enjoyed the battles and jokes they make along the journey. Story's alright, graphic is kinda bad coz it's 2011... some invisible walls and such. At least the battles got me, that's what's important. It as an arena like game mode for extra fun with friends/people.

Could you tell me which map you used to get the LF1M Dungeon Crawl (Complete a 25 room map in Crucible) achievement?

Terransheep
09-06-2011, 01:27 AM
Could you tell me which map you used to get the LF1M Dungeon Crawl (Complete a 25 room map in Crucible) achievement?

I played the offical map which is a pain in the ass if you want quick achievement. I was playing with my friend so it was loooooong. it's not just spiders, it's bunch of mix and match. It also has bosses. Demon, Assassian.

it's called 25 level of Hell or something like that, I was just testing if anyone will join my game then someone joined and I made friend with him. Divill said there's an easy map online u can check it out at achievement forum

Graivul
09-11-2011, 01:03 AM
Rented this one, 1000/1000 in about 4 days playing on and off.

Very straight forward achievements, play through the game as normal, reloading each boss and playing with an alternate character for the other boss achievement, don't drink any Sleg, then when you have finished the game, a few very easy crucible maps the community has made, and a few achievements to finish up with a second controller and done!

Very enjoyable game, if a little repetitive towards the end, but no reason not to get a very straight forward 1000/1000.

yosambo
10-31-2011, 12:46 AM
There are few games that are worth 60$ to me. Oblivion was one of them, as well as Gears, but this game isn't bad for the 17$ I payed for it. If you get a few hours of entertainment for less than 20$ it's worth it.

StumblesMcGee
01-16-2012, 05:10 PM
Got it recently for $15. Wouldn't pay any more for it.