Gamer Tags Pictures

anthony

does anyone know how to change their gamer tag pictures on the xbox 360 to something they want rarther than something you have to buy from microsoft i have loads of pic 100*100 that i would like to use but i cannot get them on my harddrive:mad:(thanks microsoft):mad: because it does not let you copy pictures from a usb drive or your own cd to the hard drive

I like the fact that they don't allow people to have their own pictures as a gamer tag avatar. I don't know about you guys but I don't want to see some fat hairy guy's taint or balls.

With that said, I agree with Scoob. I wouldn't mind a service offered by M$ to allow people to send in their gamer pics and have M$ accept or decline them. If they do accept the pic then they could just add it for you for a small fee.

yeah have it be a specail download Just for you on the marketplace if they cant jsut send it to you some how, and for My own personal gamertag hell id pay up to like 80MP, i mean how much do they cost on the marketplace? 80 right?

thatd be cool if they did it for free....

but i agree with dark, i think they are doing the right thing as of right now so we dont have to see balls or some stupid crap like that witch all the little 12 year olds would use....

Unfortunately that is not possible =/

Probably because:

a) they want to sell pictures on the marketplace and

b) prevent intrusive/offensive pictures

I think thats probably the biggest reason and I actually agree with it. there are people of all ages/races/religions on xbl that may find something offensive. Like me I would love to have a picture of a Maltesse cross in my gamer pic, but I know I would catch a lot of shit for it since most people think its either for West Coast choppers or a Nazi symbol.