Just saw this on FSB, it's for PS3 trophies but should be the same for the 360

http://fifasoccerblog.com/blog/fifa-12-trophy-list/

Thoughts? Very different to last year!

CFC07
09-05-2011, 02:11 PM
looks really easy

iBuzz7S
09-05-2011, 02:32 PM
Looks really similar to previous FIFA games. Not complaining, but I wish they tried to be a little more original.

k2345
09-05-2011, 03:08 PM
Looks like the 50 hour one is still there :(

I have barely played ultimate team in the past....looks like i'll have to make a start

martdude16
09-05-2011, 04:58 PM
I'm hoping this is the real list. Loving the Ultimate Team achievements.

US07
09-05-2011, 06:01 PM
Most of its mainly to do with luck, anyone know what this reach 'Rank X' is all about?

romanzad
09-05-2011, 06:08 PM
this is a relief with only 50 games rather then 500!
Virtual Legend – Play 50 matches with your Virtual Pro.

this is not
Pack King – Open 100 packs in FIFA 12 Ultimate Team

anyone who played UT in FIFA 11 able to give us an idea on how difficult this is?

“Big Cup” Squad – Enter an Ultimate Team tournament and finish a match with an overall squad rating of 85 or higher.

bbss
09-05-2011, 07:01 PM
Looks like the 50 hour one is still there :(

Yeah, weird, it actually requires you to play the game you bought... non-sense. :Angel

That said, the real pain in the ass would be "open 500 packs" or "play a pro club with 11 people on". I fear they're listed in the hidden ones...

edit: I don't see "win in every stadium" and "win/play XXX ranked matches" as well

US07
09-05-2011, 07:51 PM

this is not

anyone who played UT in FIFA 11 able to give us an idea on how difficult this is?

“Big Cup” Squad – Enter an Ultimate Team tournament and finish a match with an overall squad rating of 85 or higher.

50 Matches should be a breeze hopefully they don't all have to be done in manager mode.
100 Packs is nothing in FIFA 10 you had to open 500!!!

gazmaster1
09-05-2011, 07:51 PM
All fine apart from pack king, my worst fears have come to fruition. I knew they would be pushing UT but opening 100 packs, that is just taking the piss. They are forcing players like myself who want to go for the full 1000 to pay for it now.

Joelly
09-05-2011, 07:52 PM
Looks like FIFA 12 will be the first year I actually play ultimate team.. :/

However its not all bad, as they arent hard achievements, and no purely online one for ultimate team:)

1000G! if these are right i reckon:)

I beg to god the 'Play 50 games with your VP' is not a typo of 500:(

I Deus I
09-05-2011, 08:19 PM
this looks like a great list, i personally think UT achievements are great and hated that they missed them out on 11 i would happily have paid for UT to get achievements.
I really like
Procrastinator – Sign a player on deadline day in Career Mode.
like hopefully Career mode will have alot more depth as for the hidden trophies possible 500 appearances?
cannot wait for this game..

Vespah
09-05-2011, 09:29 PM

this is not

The pack king cheevo will actually be pretty easy. You'll only need 40k to get it if you just buy the cheapest bronze packs.

JrdRIOT
09-06-2011, 06:57 AM
The pack king cheevo will actually be pretty easy. You'll only need 40k to get it if you just buy the cheapest bronze packs.

Exactly what I was going to say, It may even be possible to get on launch day if you have the Ultimate Edition or get free gold packs for being a FUT Founder again.

FreeFool
09-06-2011, 10:41 AM
Seems like a true mix of easy, lucky, long term and near impossible/is it worth attempting 'cheevos.

I'll prob get my usual 800 or so out of this.

The score 100 goals one could of been cooler if it was score 100 with one player.

AndyZedd
09-06-2011, 01:14 PM
All fine apart from pack king, my worst fears have come to fruition. I knew they would be pushing UT but opening 100 packs, that is just taking the piss. They are forcing players like myself who want to go for the full 1000 to pay for it now.

You DONT have to pay for it,its up to you. You can actually "pay" with the credits you earn for playing UT-games.

Virtual Michael
09-06-2011, 02:39 PM
That trophy list looks terrible I have to say, not the best of achievements, anyway fifa is about playing the game not for achievements, UT looks like it will be bad.

Empty Seven Man
09-06-2011, 03:28 PM
Does anyone know what a friendlies season is and also can UT be done just against the computer.

Morbido
09-06-2011, 03:46 PM
Not to bad a list. Quite a few original ones this year. As I refuse to buy packs with MS points the only tough ones will be, get a team of above 85 and a squad with a value of 85million.

Each year people on this site come up with far better ideas than EA, but like I said it could have been worse.

US07
09-06-2011, 03:51 PM
Not to bad a list. Quite a few original ones this year. As I refuse to buy packs with MS points the only tough ones will be, get a team of above 85 and a squad with a value of 85million.

Each year people on this site come up with far better ideas than EA, but like I said it could have been worse.

If you buy the ultimate edition from Game you will get 24 Gold packs for free so that should help a bit.

Morbido
09-06-2011, 03:58 PM
If you buy the ultimate edition from Game you will get 24 Gold packs for free so that should help a bit.

Yar, true. But apparently these packs are the ones with only one rare card instead of three. So theres a very good chance that with your free packs you will either get a contract card or a squad morale card.

I just hope ea do something about the cheating. You constantly see multiple players listed by the same team. If they make it so you cant have duplicates in your trade pile it would help.

US07
09-06-2011, 04:15 PM
I just hope ea do something about the cheating. You constantly see multiple players listed by the same team. If they make it so you cant have duplicates in your trade pile it would help.

This is ea we are talking about...

gazmaster1
09-06-2011, 04:53 PM
You DONT have to pay for it,its up to you. You can actually "pay" with the credits you earn for playing UT-games.

I understand that but I dont play UT and cant see me dedicating enough time apart from getting the chievos to earn enough credits. I suppose it isnt as bad as fifa 10 UT achievements. My only problem with this as a main feature is while it encourages people to play loads to be able to compete via purchasing packs with credits earned for people like me who dont play it I will be stuck with crappy players unless I decide to pay for it.

bbss
09-06-2011, 06:15 PM
I understand that but I dont play UT .

Then don't get the chevo :p
Seriously, it's easier than it seems and I can't see the difference from playing manager mode or ranked matches to get that few money you need for 100 bronze packs.

gazmaster1
09-06-2011, 07:05 PM
Then don't get the chevo :p

they are so dam addictive though

Andyc1981
09-06-2011, 08:41 PM
The "Open 100 Packs" achievement in UT won't be too difficult as you can just waste all the credits you earn getting the other achievements in UT buying bronze packs.
More boring than anything as it took forever for them to open and discard in FIFA 10.

Wembley66
09-07-2011, 07:45 PM

I wouldn't worry too much about that one. I got the open 500 packs achievement on FIFA10 just by opening about 10-20 of the cheapest packs a day and selling/discarding the contents (only real money I used was the initial download of UT). Made a small profit each time and just reinvested until it popped. Should be pretty quick for 100 packs. Plus I think FIFA11 was actually free to play.

Overall I think it looks an easier list than before due to the absence of the 100 ranked matches, 500 VP games and 50 pro club games (unless they are secret ones).

Only thing is what is the EA Sports Football Club, head to head seasons and friendlies season? Can't really judge how easy they are because I know literally nothing about them.

I wasn't going to buy this year because I was unhappy with the online play after going for the 100 games cheevo but having seen the list this might be worth picking up afterall.

neeker75
09-08-2011, 08:39 AM
I'm interested to see what's a "Head-to-Head Season".

50 games for Virtual Pro is great. I hate having the virtual pro in the game. I want to play as the team I support, and the team I support doesn't have a player that is me.

The UT ones are bull. They are the reasons why I'm still deciding whether to buy the game.

BIGMatthew182
09-08-2011, 01:26 PM
A head to head season is a league and i think cup based around your head to head results.

Freinds season is similar with friend v friend head 2 heads counting only.

100 packs if you do the bronze normal pack will be easy as you can afford 4 per tournament for playing games and between 1-4 for winning the tournament

Ea sports football club i believe is ranking based where you get xp for playing matches (on and offline i believe)

To me the list looks rather easy should complete it by Nov 1st with exception to the two secret ones that i do not know

soundlessb00m
09-12-2011, 11:37 AM
The only difficult/annoying ones I see are:

Marquee Signing - 30 - I don't know how easy this will be???
Purchase a Gold Player from the trade market for 15,000 or more coins using Buy now

EAS FC Youth Academy - 10
Reach level 5 in the EA SPORTS Football Club

EAS FC Starting 11 - 30
Reach level 20 in the EA SPORTS Football Club

Growing Club - 30
Achieve a club value of 85,000,000 in FIFA 12 Ultimate Team

Club Legend - 15
Play 100 matches with any player in FIFA 12 Ultimate Team

Pack King - 50
Open 100 packs in FIFA 12 Ultimate Team

BIGMatthew182
09-12-2011, 01:01 PM

Purchase a Gold Player from the trade market for 15,000 or more coins using Buy now
After 4 tournaments of the higest cash prize you should have enough coins to buy a 15,000 + player. Which can be searched for so searching is not a major issue (16 Games)

If you go for all the clubs, ultimate team, career mode, head to head achievements, it should not take to long especially if you play for fun not just for achievements

EAS FC Starting 11 - 30
Same as above

Growing Club - 30
May take a bit of grinding bu if you keep all players you get from opening packs and buy gold players ect you should have it in no time my clubs value in Fifa 11 is 16mil but only have like 80 players

Club Legend - 15
100 matches with any player is as simple as that just buy an decent cb and play him a lot as Cb's are cheaper than attakers it is better to choose a defensive player so you can start right away (100 Matches)

Pack King - 50
Easiest way i to buy Bronze normal for like 400 coins which is 1 matches reward and if you add tournament wins to that you equal roughly 7 packs an hour

So a little time consuming but none of them are hard

expired one
09-12-2011, 02:04 PM
looks really easy

Morbido
09-12-2011, 04:07 PM
Club Legend - 15
100 matches with any player is as simple as that just buy an decent cb and play him a lot as Cb's are cheaper than attakers it is better to choose a defensive player so you can start right away (100 Matches)

Id do it with a gk. Purely because they get fatigued less quickly than outfield players.

soundlessb00m
09-13-2011, 09:25 AM

After 4 tournaments of the higest cash prize you should have enough coins to buy a 15,000 + player. Which can be searched for so searching is not a major issue (16 Games)

If you go for all the clubs, ultimate team, career mode, head to head achievements, it should not take to long especially if you play for fun not just for achievements

EAS FC Starting 11 - 30
Same as above

Growing Club - 30
May take a bit of grinding bu if you keep all players you get from opening packs and buy gold players ect you should have it in no time my clubs value in Fifa 11 is 16mil but only have like 80 players

Club Legend - 15

Pack King - 50
Easiest way i to buy Bronze normal for like 400 coins which is 1 matches reward and if you add tournament wins to that you equal roughly 7 packs an hour

So a little time consuming but none of them are hard

Thanks buddy! :woop: