PDA

View Full Version : I just thought of the best thing ever

plum
09-05-2011, 07:56 PM
Imagine a Saints the 3rd limited edition console, it would be a perfect purple colour just like in game,have that beautiful saints logo or the entire crew on the side and a custom noise when opening tray but I can't think of a perfect saints noise,can any of u guys think of a great noise?

Also would include 2 purple controllers with silver buttons even the rt and lt and finally include the headset you get in the special edition but it is compatible with the controller.

What do you guys think.tell me your ideas. Also i wish they would make a Saints xbox cause it could easily be the best ever to date.:)

CheetyPants1327
09-06-2011, 12:14 PM
I'm Not Usually One To Get Those "Special Release" Case Xbox's, But I agree with you on this one. I would have to get it.

iBuzz7S
09-06-2011, 12:50 PM
I'm sure they will have a console of this kind, though it will be extremely limited. I like the sound of it though.

True I Skill
09-06-2011, 01:44 PM
Wow that sounds badass i would actually think about getting that.
Maybe if it had Johnny's voice. And a Controller with the Saints logo as the guide button. :( Why must you make me dream about things that will never come true.

plum
09-06-2011, 03:19 PM
Wow that sounds badass i would actually think about getting that.
Maybe if it had Johnny's voice. And a Controller with the Saints logo as the guide button. :( Why must you make me dream about things that will never come true.

Great idea about the guide button,that would look sweet:)

TruePhoenix
10-31-2011, 07:44 PM
I like that idea. It's a special edition I could see myself buying.

kierons316
11-01-2011, 10:50 AM
Loving the idea...

just been looking on ebay for some custom stuff but only been able to find this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PS3-Slim-SAINTS-ROW-THIRD-3-skin-sticker-/150675842385?pt=UK_Faceplates_Skins&hash=item2314fae551

although its for PS3, i must say its the best thing that could have ever happened to the PS3 (apart from Nuking it ofc)

Not seen any xbox custom stuff :(

I'm sure there will be things available in time woot