PDA

View Full Version : Save game Corrupt...

Teh Paralyzer
09-06-2011, 08:56 PM
Started the game and beat the prologue then clicked on a friends game then it kicked me out telling me My Game Save Is Corrupted.

Any idea what I did and how I can avoid it from happening again?

In my list of save games I have a grey character named Corrupted.

TheSixKiller91
09-06-2011, 09:13 PM
Same problem as you bro. Cant join any online matches and if I try the game seems determined to punish me by immediately corrupting the character save I was using. My irritation is immeasurable

RufftyMan
09-06-2011, 09:17 PM
Same problem as you bro. Cant join any online matches and if I try the game seems determined to punish me by immediately corrupting the character save I was using. My irritation is immeasurable
...on a scale of 1-10?

Sorry bro, couldn't resist :p

Teh Paralyzer
09-06-2011, 10:42 PM

Dude exactly what's happening to me.

Captain Andreas
09-07-2011, 04:44 AM
My save file was perfectly fine, until i tried some co-op with a friend. During the co-op I started getting auto save error like crazy, so i decided to back out of co-op, i was still getting auto save error after that, so i quit the game and went out to the dashboard and checked my save file after googling and it was corrupted but there were 6 40kb save files corrupted

soliderace
09-07-2011, 07:23 AM
Iv had the same exact problem, indenture the game from my hard drive, and the game itself, and that seems to I've done the trick, if it screws up again I'll report on here to let you guys know about it. Hopefully this helps.

TKEMerph
09-15-2011, 11:03 PM
Literally just happened to me too, was on my way through a second playthrough trying to get my lvl 50... Then boom, Corrupt game file.

I've been reading throughout forums, and there are no fixes at all? Guess my plan of getting 1000 on this game is done, GOW 3 comes out in 5 days :(

---

Indenture game from hard drive? wtf does that mean :P

ShadowKillion
09-15-2011, 11:15 PM
Mine isn't corrupted... but since the patch, I played once and now I can't LOAD my game. It tries to load and freezes. Game isn't scratched... was lvl 33 and almost at ACT IV... I actually sent their tech support an e-mail... which I highly recommend everyone doing telling them what your issue is... maybe they'll patch again? ...Such bull....

TigerII
09-15-2011, 11:20 PM
I lost my initial character too. 45 hours gone. Just now got back to where I was.

GreenRook
09-15-2011, 11:25 PM
Mine isn't corrupted... but since the patch, I played once and now I can't LOAD my game. It tries to load and freezes. Game isn't scratched... was lvl 33 and almost at ACT IV... I actually sent their tech support an e-mail... which I highly recommend everyone doing telling them what your issue is... maybe they'll patch again? ...Such bull....

I did that yesterday still no reply.