PDA

View Full Version : Possible Glitch

STENNISL
09-07-2011, 12:05 AM
I played 6 hours continuously with my buddy. He was hosting and received all quests xp, while all guests did not receive any xp.

He left and it threw me back to a game by myself, starting at where I was when he had left. All the side quests were "Done," and the main quest (the very very beginning) was where I was suppose to go. This was across the map, as I spawned where I was when I was playing cooperatively. I travel across the map to talk to Sinamoi. I can not open any doors or anything, probably because I spawned across the map.

The only thing I am able to do are continuous quests.

I am still a level 9 (which is correct), but I am unable to progress through the game anymore.

I've tried dashboarding, reloading, dying by Simanoi, and have had no luck.

Any ideas?

Centurlon
09-07-2011, 12:15 AM
I think this is caused by host being further in the main quest line than a guest. Probably forgot to do the first part before joining. Happened to a friend last night

STENNISL
09-07-2011, 12:31 AM
I think this is caused by host being further in the main quest line than a guest. Probably forgot to do the first part before joining. Happened to a friend last night

I progressed through the prolouge by myself and when Chapter 1 became available I joined his game. I can not do anything in my game other than stand outside the place. This is a total game breaker.

Samurai Kadaj
09-08-2011, 03:25 AM
I ran into the exact same problem!! I'm so infuriated by it!

niko da bos
09-08-2011, 04:04 AM
while playing tonight i ran into a very rough mission, "Waterdance."
(possible spoilers if you have not gotton this far, but im only on like act I chapter 3 or something :P)

the second gas station you enter to grab the supplies (juice) for your safe-house is swarmed with thugs. this was actually my first time getting killed during the game, and every checkpoint would re-spawn each thug (aprox 4-5 in area). there were actually 3 in one room? i thought that was kind of awkward :(. not to mention every time i re-spawn there are usually 2-3 of those fast-running-screamers coming at me.

anyway i had to turn off 3 electric switches, but the last was so hard to find. im not sure if i missed a beginning one or a switch in the warehouse. everytime i went back to the warehouse, a thug closet spawns out of nowhere...at that point i was just pissed. i searched high and low all over the gas station area and eventually gave up. until i thought of an idea to park my car next to the building, and hop up:). which worked, all is well and my safehouse has the juice now. but the quest still shows i need to turn off the last circuit? should i even bother to worry about this, or is that a problem?

thanks, and sorry if it was a little read. i wrote this emmediately after it happened :P