PDA

View Full Version : Nighthawk Side Quest (Where?)

plebeianprint
09-07-2011, 12:06 PM
I've explored about 90% of the map so far yet somehow I cannot find the destination (I assume it's a plane). As there's no map marker for it, does anyone know the location? I searched for two hours yesterday.

Thanks for the aid.

jackanape
09-07-2011, 12:08 PM
The plane crashes in the jungle, which is the third big map you get to (after the resort and city) so don't even look until you get there. Once you do reach the jungle it will display a marker for you to follow and the plane is easy to find.

The Gonfather
09-07-2011, 01:25 PM
The plane crashes in the jungle, which is the third big map you get to (after the resort and city) so don't even look until you get there. Once you do reach the jungle it will display a marker for you to follow and the plane is easy to find.

do we hAve to continue the mAin mission to get to the jungle???

plebeianprint
09-07-2011, 01:37 PM
Thanks jackanape. My co-op friends and I spent way too much time looking for an object we couldn't even reach. Much appreciated.

Free Beer
09-07-2011, 04:15 PM
do we hAve to continue the mAin mission to get to the jungle???

Yes you do. Don't worry about the jungle related side quests. They won't go away, you just can't do them til ike Act 3

Almost Perfect
09-07-2011, 05:43 PM
I've explored about 90% of the map so far yet somehow I cannot find the destination (I assume it's a plane). As there's no map marker for it, does anyone know the location? I searched for two hours yesterday.

Thanks for the aid.

you have to go to the section, that quest is completed around ACT 3, you can find a downed helicopter and get a quest from nickoli who wants you find a resturant in the city, which is ACT 2