PDA

View Full Version : my Home team Houston Rockets will ownd this coming season.

Mr Striker09
07-19-2007, 09:51 PM
man the offseason the rockets are havin is crazy. still they have moves in the works to get an other PF most liky though a trade. bye bye Rafer? or hello Cuttio mobely

here the linup so far
Pg- Rafer Alston,Mike james, Luther head,Aaron brooks( summer league Top Rookie), and John Lucas
SG- T-mac,Steve Francis, and Kirk synter
SF- Shane Battier,Boniz wells, and Steve Novak
PF- Luis Scola,chuck hayes, and Carl Landry.
C- Yao Ming,and Deke.
Head Coach- Rick Adelman

now this linup is Really good with T-mac n Yao. dont you agree?

even John Hollinger, a highly respected ESPN.com columnist said "The Rockets have quietly put together a roster that very well could be the last team standing in the Western Conference in 2008. (http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/insider/columns/story?columnist=hollinger_john&page=offseasonwinners&CMP=ILC-INHEAD)"

but the guy that should get the most credit from this is the new GM Daryl Morey. he tried to get Rashed Lewis but didnt work which im happy it didnt with all that money he got. so he went to plan b.

ur thoughts

Sil3nt360
07-20-2007, 12:40 AM
Yao Ming is my favorite Center in the NBA. I hope they do well this year.

SegaSaturnSNK
07-20-2007, 01:11 AM
They can't match up the Spurs or the Mavs though imo. But other than that, they do have a nice roster going on. If all healthy then you can say they have a chance to reach at least to the Western Finals or hell, to the NBA Finals. Like I said, only if healthy.

Guamon
07-20-2007, 01:12 AM
Yao Ming is my favorite Center in the NBA. I hope they do well this year.

Mine TOO!!! It's funny that in China the most sold jersey is Mcgrady :confused:.

Bombstriker
07-20-2007, 01:20 AM
GO SPURS!!!!

TIMMY IS DA MAN!!!

DON'T HATE :woop:

cdawgoku
07-20-2007, 04:26 AM
It'll be very interesting to see how they use Steve Francis. Will they use him as a back up? Put him at point? Start him and mac at the 2 and 3 and do something else w/ Shane?

veritas347
07-20-2007, 04:30 AM
i love the rockets i think t-mac can easily be one of the most dominant players in the nba im from houston too thats why im a big fan

XxLUC41xX
07-20-2007, 04:59 AM
everybody has a chance but rockets r going to own

spikedzombies
07-20-2007, 09:21 AM
you all will bow down to the northwest..

ODEN and DURANT

PORTLAND and SEATTLE

pick your poison! lol :woop::woop::woop::woop: