PDA

View Full Version : Available at RedBox next week!

TealPavelski
09-07-2011, 03:26 PM
For anyone interested in this game (for Achievements), it will be available for rent from RedBox machines starting next Tuesday the 13th!

http://www.redbox.com/games/nicktoons-mlb-x360

litepink
09-07-2011, 05:43 PM
RedBox sucks for selection sooooo bad; but will be renting this one! Good find.

TealPavelski
09-13-2011, 02:49 PM
Just reserved my copy at redbox. Looking forward to playing this tonight!

litepink
09-13-2011, 06:43 PM
Just reserved my copy at redbox. Looking forward to playing this tonight!

I've been hitting "Find Me" all day (after it said "Coming Soon" this morning), went from 0 to 2 to 3 to 5 locations throughout the day, all of them like 30 miles away though!! Perhaps it's one vendor who fills them all within a 50 mile radius and is making their way to my town. I have TONS of RedBox's here, some stores even have two. Why would a Walgreens need two Redbox's??!

anthonyd46
09-13-2011, 09:11 PM
I've been hitting "Find Me" all day (after it said "Coming Soon" this morning), went from 0 to 2 to 3 to 5 locations throughout the day, all of them like 30 miles away though!! Perhaps it's one vendor who fills them all within a 50 mile radius and is making their way to my town. I have TONS of RedBox's here, some stores even have two. Why would a Walgreens need two Redbox's??!

It seems like its just slow at updating it slowly got from 50 to 40 to 20 to 10 to 1 mile away after about 6 hours on the website i guess the 1 mile away one wasnt filled yet but it is now and i got it so hopefully this game is backyard sports easy