PDA

View Full Version : Story Mode

eastx
09-07-2011, 05:34 PM
Does anyone know if the game saves your progress in story mode? I want to quit and resume later if possible...

Also, how do you unlock Endless mode?

EDIT:

If you're having trouble with the last level, this may help:

Gravity Guy Chapter 30 Map (http://www.wpcentral.com/exclusive-gravity-guy-chapter-30-map)

Se7enFone
09-07-2011, 06:16 PM
endless mode was unlocked when i bought the game. Its under the single player menu

eastx
09-07-2011, 06:40 PM
Ah, I tried to pick Endless at first and it said I had to play Story. I guess it automatically unlocks after you play story once.

Any idea about resuming story mode though?

Here's a video of the final level, where I am currently stuck.

Gravity Guy iPhone/iPod Gameplay (Last Stage) - YouTube

Se7enFone
09-07-2011, 06:55 PM
It resumes at your last checkpoint

eastx
09-07-2011, 08:13 PM
Thanks man.

Bad news, everybody!

The Achievement for beating Story Mode is "Amazing Run" - Finished Run Chapter. That means that "Perfect Run" requires you to beat the whole game without dying. I seriously doubt anyone will ever get that.

Razzazzika
09-07-2011, 09:39 PM
Thanks man.

Bad news, everybody!

The Achievement for beating Story Mode is "Amazing Run" - Finished Run Chapter. That means that "Perfect Run" requires you to beat the whole game without dying. I seriously doubt anyone will ever get that.

you sure? the text says 'Finish Run Chapter in one go.' one go could just mean without resuming, I'm currently trying to play the entire game without exiting, I'll let you know... It's frustrating.

hazemonster
09-08-2011, 05:35 PM
Just did story mode from start to finish and only got amazing run. Pretty sure perfect run is without dying.....(gunshot).....(my lifeless corpse hitting the ground)!

mikeszetec
09-08-2011, 06:07 PM
Thanks man.

Bad news, everybody!

seems very hard, mite not be to bad to get if someone done a map showing directions etc lol.

Ooyah
09-08-2011, 06:49 PM
I just did a second run through of story mode, no breaks, I didn't even pause... no Perfect Run. Yep, it looks like it needs to be done in one go wthout dying, as the name suggests.

I did find it easier second time around... as in I only died around 50 times. :eek: Will anybody ever get this? Doubtful! The 10 checkpoint one is bad enough.

vader
09-13-2011, 04:39 PM
To anyone here who actually has the amazing run achievement, did it pop on the first time through for you? I have beaten the story mode at least 5 times (three without pausing, and still no achievement for me. I've gotten lots of others, but still not that one.

Wondering if maybe it's score based or something? How did you do it?