PDA

View Full Version : Electric door free roam act 3 whats behind it? <spoillers>.

PANIC ATTACK 10
09-07-2011, 06:24 PM
i missed this door as i found the switch box to power it down.

i ended up in a different area trying to find my way back. does anyone know whats behind that door? do i need to start over? i want all the recordings & such. so what did i miss? thanks!

Silent Skeelz
09-07-2011, 06:37 PM
There's 'Creature Gloves' and a Tape. So if you want to collect all of the tapes, then yes. Also, Creature Gloves are boss.

PANIC ATTACK 10
09-07-2011, 06:51 PM
^ thanks, damn i'm already 26% in guess i'll get it next playthrough :)

its gonna be hard finding all audio & tarot cards ugh.

Dusturm
09-07-2011, 06:59 PM
I just started the No Mercy difficulty after beating the Humane difficulty. I still have all the cards and tapes I picked up blast play though. Should be easy to collect them all this time around (only 2 tapes and 4 cards to go).

PANIC ATTACK 10
09-08-2011, 12:53 AM
^ i started on no mercy. so it'll be a bit tough for me :). didnt think it carried over from each difficulty.

wheresurh3ad
09-08-2011, 12:54 AM
I just started the No Mercy difficulty after beating the Humane difficulty. I still have all the cards and tapes I picked up blast play though. Should be easy to collect them all this time around (only 2 tapes and 4 cards to go).

on my first playthrough on no mercy i was missing 1 tape and 2 tarot cards. :)

PANIC ATTACK 10
09-08-2011, 06:51 PM
on my first playthrough on no mercy i was missing 1 tape and 2 tarot cards. :)

i hope someone makes a guide for these. i've found some by fluke. ie had a fight knocking creature into a shelf. knocking some cans down, revealed s tarot card. goodluck finding all tapes & cards ugh.

Dusturm
09-08-2011, 07:51 PM
Next week when my girl starts playing, i'll try my best to record the location of all the cards and tapes. Some of them are out of the way. I was so happy last night when I finally found my last card and tape.

nateeasy
09-08-2011, 09:45 PM
Theres a Tarot card back there too. Just picked it up.

MastrMeatWad
09-08-2011, 10:41 PM
Next week when my girl starts playing, i'll try my best to record the location of all the cards and tapes. Some of them are out of the way. I was so happy last night when I finally found my last card and tape.

Does it break it down by how many cards/tapes per area so you know if your missing where it would be located?

wheresurh3ad
09-08-2011, 10:43 PM

what act did u find the last tape and tarot card? maybe im missing the same ones.. there isnt any in act 10 right??

rsmorais
04-03-2012, 08:31 PM
I saw the eletricity and had the wonderful idea the open the door with a kick....

It doesn't work... :(

AvengingCactus7
04-09-2012, 02:36 PM
I saw the eletricity and had the wonderful idea the open the door with a kick....

It doesn't work... :(

Haha, I tried that when I first came to the door.