PDA

View Full Version : Secret Portal??

T9X69
09-07-2011, 06:26 PM
I just finished up the game so I figured I'd go with new game+ and just explore areas I missed my first time around. I ended up coming across this:

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d114/guysnow/DSCN1847.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d114/guysnow/DSCN1848.jpg

There's a gate that's slightly open, but you can't push it or do anything to get inside. Any ideas or has anyone else found this?

ofay
09-07-2011, 06:34 PM
Is there a map on the wall by the door for fast travel?

T9X69
09-07-2011, 06:38 PM
Is there a map on the wall by the door for fast travel?

I have to go through a gate to get to the fast travel. The gate is a tiny bit open where it looks like I could just push it open but it's static. Can't get in anywhere, no zombies, no humans, nothing.

BruDrew
09-07-2011, 06:50 PM
I have to go through a gate to get to the fast travel. The gate is a tiny bit open where it looks like I could just push it open but it's static. Can't get in anywhere, no zombies, no humans, nothing.

There is suppose to be zombies here, you kill them, and a guy opens the gate. I found and did this before I did any of the lighthouse quests, so it may be a time limit thing.

T9X69
09-07-2011, 06:51 PM
There is suppose to be zombies here, you kill them, and a guy opens the gate. I found and did this before I did any of the lighthouse quests, so it may be a time limit thing.

My friend just told me the same thing. I think it's because I'm doing new game+ and I haven't done any quest yet lol.

Tha Mantis
09-07-2011, 06:57 PM
Yeah, that guy gets there after moving the people to Life Guard station. The portal leads to another "bunker" across the map with a weapon box in it. I found another bunker at the north eastern part of the map. but can't figure how to get into it. I can see there is a portal there on the map.

T9X69
09-07-2011, 07:01 PM
Yeah, that guy gets there after moving the people to Life Guard station. The portal leads to another "bunker" across the map with a weapon box in it. I found another bunker at the north eastern part of the map. but can't figure how to get into it. I can see there is a portal there on the map.

Think you could take a picture of the exact location?