PDA

View Full Version : which babel stage did you think was the toughest

demphra
09-07-2011, 06:30 PM
for me its menhir, it's too narrow and crammed up.

BlurpleBen
09-08-2011, 03:38 PM
Menhir is the easiest stage. Axis Mundi is by far the hardest stage. Now, if you're talking about pairs, that's a different story.

demphra
09-09-2011, 10:24 PM
it consists on both modes just because their easier on pairs doesn't mean it's not tough, when i was doing those stages on pairs i still struggled due to poor block drops and placements on later steps and had hrs of trial and error

Haruya
09-25-2011, 04:25 PM
Obelisk, hands down.

I consider Menhir to be the easiest stage by far, specially since it's so narrow. Sure, you have less to work with, but that just means you have less mistakes to make, so as long as you make fairly accurate moves, you'll be fine. Which is NOT the case with Obelisk, since there are so many blocks on the stage at once, and those Monster Blocks always ruin my paths (lol).

About Axis Mundi... that's a different story, since it's basically impossible to beat on Single. Wish I had played the Japanese version...

HQC
09-26-2011, 02:25 AM
Obelisk, hands down.

I consider Menhir to be the easiest stage by far, specially since it's so narrow. Sure, you have less to work with, but that just means you have less mistakes to make, so as long as you make fairly accurate moves, you'll be fine. Which is NOT the case with Obelisk, since there are so many blocks on the stage at once, and those Monster Blocks always ruin my paths (lol).

About Axis Mundi... that's a different story, since it's basically impossible to beat on Single. Wish I had played the Japanese version...

Me too.:) I just started Axis Mundi and it is ridiculously bugged on single player. Around step 40 or so, the blocks started disappearing at a rapid rate. It is impossible until a patch.

Obelisk was by far the toughest so far for me.

UltimatesWaffle
12-19-2011, 04:14 AM
Menhir has a couple of narrow paths, but it's definitely feasable after a couple of tried. In pairs, it's another story because managing narrow passages with 2 players is much more complicated.
Axis Mundi is by far the one that relies the most of skill/luck. Some will get good block placement for most of the run, but even then you really need to be careful seeing as there's no undo option.