PDA

View Full Version : Destroying Faintear

GENWAKU
09-07-2011, 10:26 PM
I don't get it. I know I need a specific number of points to actually activate her in stages 1 and 3 but even when I do anchor everything I can and don't get hit, I only ever end up with 1000-ish when I reach the boss and then 1500 when the boss is beaten. There just doesn't seem to be enough enemies or projectiles on screen. Has anyone ever actually done this on "easy" difficulty?

I might try it on normal, but I'm more likely to get hit then. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I'm anchoring literally everything I can!

EDIT: It's true what they say, bitch about something on the internet and it won't be worth bitching about twenty seconds later. :p The anchoring method wasn't working for me, so I tried something I saw in a YouTube video. Holding down the shoot button until most if not all of the medals had increased in size, then releasing it. I had about 3000 by the time I reached the boss and she showed up. Now for stage 3!:woop:

The Stray
09-14-2011, 09:57 PM
Its really not that hard, even on Easy, just get around 3000+ medals on Stages 1 and 3, just use the anchor to your advantage and make sure not to get hit. And also make the medals bigger like you mentioned. And make sure you don't leave the Anchoring on Manual, its best to leave it on Auto, so that it spins itself and release it at the right moment.