PDA

View Full Version : Glitch. Anyone else get this?

iLLMATICxKiNG
09-07-2011, 10:58 PM
It happened to me...twice now.
I have a level 13 and when I click continue from the main menu, it spawns me somewhere I have never been with no Main quest.
To fix it you just gotta quit and try again.

Just scared because I don't want it happening to me and staying like that. :/

CyanideSpirit
09-07-2011, 11:05 PM
This one hasn't happened to me personally, but there is a nasty little stair glitch that keeps pulling me down as I try to go up. Hopefully a patch fixes some of these problems.

iLLMATICxKiNG
09-07-2011, 11:18 PM
This one hasn't happened to me personally, but there is a nasty little stair glitch that keeps pulling me down as I try to go up. Hopefully a patch fixes some of these problems.

Haven't encountered that one.
And there is another one, not major.
I'm playing single player and the cutscenes show all four people 0_o

CyanideSpirit
09-08-2011, 12:35 AM
Haven't encountered that one.
And there is another one, not major.
I'm playing single player and the cutscenes show all four people 0_o

Actually that's not a glitch, that's supposed to happen for purpose of the story.

Samurai Kadaj
09-08-2011, 02:50 AM
I ran into this glitch:

I started a character for the purpose of playing co-op with a friend. We played for six hours and he hosted so none of the story progress saved with my character, just my level. Now, we can't find eachother in the game lobby via system link anymore to join games, so I went solo for a bit.

The first thing the game wants me to do to advance the plot is talk to Sinimoi in the beach hut to start the quest to get his key card and clear the lifeguard house of zombies. Well, I start off next to that crazy girl who wants champagne instead of inside the beach hut when I load my game and the beach hut doors are shut, so I can't talk to Sinimoi and can't advance the game's plot. Very frustrating.