PDA

View Full Version : possible problem with 1 achievement

Matt x360a
09-08-2011, 01:26 AM
this is the first fifa game ive seen in a while that looks like it is easily 1000points, but the achievement for creating an ultimate team could be problamatic if it has the same problem as madden 12. any thoughts on this?

bbss
09-08-2011, 06:54 AM
I think the only way that achievement could be problematic is that your "A" key is broken. You don't carry over UT teams through games!

fallout frank
09-08-2011, 08:20 AM
I think it would have made sense to explain the problem with madden, as Fifa UT has had no achievement problems since 09, when it first released and that was Microsofts problem not EAs. Also because maybe 2% of people that play Fifa play Madden so most wont have any idea what your talking about (me included).

CFC07
09-08-2011, 09:58 AM
From the madden 12 achievement guide

"This One is Easy" - 5http://tinyurl.com/gicon

Create a MUT team

From the Main Menu, select Ultimate Team, press http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/x.png to skip the instructions and you will be asked to enter a Team Name. After entering your Team Name, the Achievement will unlock.

*Note: There seems to be a bug/glitch with this Achievement in which if you already have an MUT from past Madden games, this Achievement will not unlock because you will not be asked to make a New Team.

fallout frank
09-08-2011, 11:48 AM
But in Fifa UT there is an option to create a new team in the options, assuming that would solve the problem.

Matt x360a
09-08-2011, 01:57 PM
ok sorry for not explaining. the achievement on madden is glitched because if youve played a previous madden ultimate team your team name is carryed over and therefore u havent created a new team, so the achievement is not unlockable for any1 who has played a previous madden.

so this is why i was concerned when i saw this achievement

Maynard EFC93
09-08-2011, 02:39 PM
Surely deleting your Ultimate team that was carried over and Starting with a new name would solve the problem? If there is a problem with this achievement :)

FreeFool
09-08-2011, 03:31 PM
I dont think Ultimate team is necessarily linked to your game saves, it seems to be held on an EA server linked to your gamertag.
A couple of years back I deleted the first edition of UT and games saves from my xbox hard drive but later in the year i decided to go back to it. To my surprise all my players and coins were still intact after i re-istalled it.