PDA

View Full Version : Modern Warfare 3 Prestige Edition

DaChiefOfOwnage
09-08-2011, 06:47 AM
Righty- O

Has anyone heard any news on the supposed Prestige Edition? Judging by the fact it wasn't announced at XP, I gather there may not be one this year? If that's the case, then Activision just missed out on millions of dollars, and it would have been the first Prestige Edition I would have bought (if it had something good in it, of course).

iBuzz7S
09-08-2011, 06:58 AM
I think they have come to realise how pointless it is. The Hardened Edition comes packed with the following:

Call of DutyŽ: MW3 Game Disc, featuring unique disc art.
1 Year Call of DutyŽ: Elite membership, includes future Call of DutyŽ: MW3 downloadable game content (inlcuding map packs)
Special founder status on Call of Duty: Elite, includes exclusive in-game emblem, playercard, weapon camouflage, clan XP boost, and more exciting benefits.
Premium, collectible Steelbook™ case.
Limited edition, collectible field journal chronicling the entire saga with 100+ pages of authentic military sketches, diagrams and entries.
Exclusive Special Ops Juggernaut Xbox LiveŽ outfit

What would a PE have to offer? Some gimmicky in-game item, which would of been made from cheap plastic and glue, breaking the moment you remove it from the package.

CHiPMuNK v
09-08-2011, 10:23 AM
Regular and Hardened only this year. You get a boat load of stuff in the hardened and do ya really need a remote mini chopper??

Burnout x360a
09-08-2011, 10:25 AM
Prestige editions were pretty naff anyway, the 'gift' was pretty much a gimmick either way.

I'm going for the regular edition anyway, tight for cash and I want to play more than 1 game :p

CHiPMuNK v
09-08-2011, 10:35 AM
Prestige editions were pretty naff anyway, the 'gift' was pretty much a gimmick either way.

I'm going for the regular edition anyway, tight for cash and I want to play more than 1 game :p

You plan on downloading map packs later on, that free dlc for being an elite member is so worth it. I know u have to pay for it but you pay more if u download the dlc later on.