PDA

View Full Version : Start building your UT team as early as 20th sep!

loz488
09-08-2011, 11:46 AM
http://shanestyle.hubpages.com/hub/Fifa-12-Ultimate-Team-How-To-Start-Early

Morbido
09-08-2011, 05:23 PM
I might be completely wrong, and if I am im sorry. But the name of that website looks dodgy.

I haven't clicked the link but bearing in mind all the crap that went on in Fifa11 (people setting up con sites). This is a warning to everyone out there. BE CAREFUL.

Sadly in this day and age people are so bad at games that the only way they can assemble a decent team is to cheat others.

Remember you dont get anything in life for free so if someone you dont know/trust points you the way of a website or offers to duplicate your cards, precede with caution.

Once again if the site is legit, im sorry. But I cant stand to see innocent people getting screwed.

bbss
09-08-2011, 06:10 PM
Nah man, it's just a fansite with the news.
That said, the news is right cause it was confirmed weeks ago on twitter that UT will be available since sept 20 on the web application.

Boomerang Cat
09-08-2011, 08:45 PM
I might be completely wrong, and if I am im sorry. But the name of that website looks dodgy.

I haven't clicked the link but bearing in mind all the crap that went on in Fifa11 (people setting up con sites). This is a warning to everyone out there. BE CAREFUL.

Sadly in this day and age people are so bad at games that the only way they can assemble a decent team is to cheat others.

Remember you dont get anything in life for free so if someone you dont know/trust points you the way of a website or offers to duplicate your cards, precede with caution.

Once again if the site is legit, im sorry. But I cant stand to see innocent people getting screwed.

I completely understand what you are saying, I did a search and found the following article on eurogamer.net:

"EA has announced that FIFA Ultimate Team will come on the FIFA 12 disc on 29th September.
Previously, the card-trading managerial add-on had been offered as post-release and paid-for DLC.
On 20th September, you'll be able to start your Ultimate Team via the EA FIFA 12 website and even receive free card packs.
In FIFA Ultimate Team, you piece together your dream squad by buying and trading virtual cards of football players. You can earn better players the hard way, or splash your real cash on them and cut a few corners.
EA revealed in December that it had made 28.5 million from Ultimate Team add-ons so far. And that wasn't counting FIFA 11's contribution."

Maynard EFC93
09-08-2011, 10:55 PM
They announced it on the Fifa FB page :).

So I'm guessing its not a scam? lol

FreeFool
09-09-2011, 11:31 AM
This is good. I am willing to give UT another try after ignoring it on Fifa 11.

I'll see how it goes as it works well offline but online its simply down to who has the most money to waste. A bit like real world football, the rich will spend and will stay at the top of the food chain.

BSC YoungBoy
09-10-2011, 02:59 AM

Fail rant. Maybe you should actually have some info about the topic before going on and on about it, but then again, that's what makes you, you

loz488
09-10-2011, 12:19 PM

I understand your concern but im only posting it so others can read. Its no scam, just some info!!!

suckerpuncher
09-10-2011, 04:13 PM
According to the EA site this offer only applies if you created your FUT11 before August 16th.

Morbido
09-10-2011, 05:29 PM
Fail rant. Maybe you should actually have some info about the topic before going on and on about it, but then again, that's what makes you, you

What the Hell?

Read the 1st and last paragraphs you prat.

I am aware that you can manage your team online. But I saw a site that doesn't have EA or Fifa in it and all I do is offer people a friendly warning.

Bearing in mind all the cons people are trying to get others with, I just thought I would tell others to be careful.

If being concerned with others getting screwed is 'failing', then everytime you take a breath you do the same.