PDA

View Full Version : Ms Perfect achievement

Sectus
09-08-2011, 01:16 PM
This is the achievement for beating a level without taking damage. Definitely easiest on the first stage. I made a video for it: Bloodrayne: Betrayal - Mission 1 - No damage - YouTube

There's a few lamp posts you have to be careful with (remember you don't take damage right away when in the light, so you can run or dash past most of them). Besides that there's a few fights which can be tricky as well. Just remember to use your pistol if you feel you're in risk of being hit.

Molloy2006
09-08-2011, 03:44 PM
Good video!

The bad thing is u just got a s rank by 5k points!!! I think a no hit run is gonna be required on every level! That is gonna be hard! :(

luxxx
09-08-2011, 05:23 PM
Good video!

The bad thing is u just got a s rank by 5k points!!! I think a no hit run is gonna be required on every level! That is gonna be hard! :(

For Dhampir only on the enemy sequences where you get a No Damage Bonus. Between them you can get hit all you want. Of course that slows your time down though.

Destro
09-08-2011, 05:35 PM
I am SOOOO never gonna have 200 in this... :(

Just hope i can have at least 100... if somebody put a guide for skull, should be doable.

Sectus
09-08-2011, 06:06 PM
You can get S ranks after taking damage (you can even get the full health bonus despite being hit... so I don't even know how that health bonus works). That said, the S ranks are VERY hard to get. You have to be really fast, get hit as little as possible (especially during forced fights where you get 2500 points for taking no damage) and get as many treasures as you can.

I've been recording levels I've got S ranks on. I've done 3 levels so far.

Bloodrayne: Betrayal - Mission 2 - S rank - 105k - YouTube
Bloodrayne: Betrayal - Mission 3 - S rank - 109k - YouTube

luxxx
09-08-2011, 06:46 PM
Sectus: Awesome vids, keep up the good work. As far as the end of level health bonus, you can get hit all you want as long as you finish the level in a timely fashion you'll rack up a health bonus depending on how much life you have left.

Molloy2006
09-08-2011, 07:01 PM
Sectus: Awesome vids, keep up the good work. As far as the end of level health bonus, you can get hit all you want as long as you finish the level in a timely fashion you'll rack up a health bonus depending on how much life you have left.

So a speed run with no deaths is prob what is required? This makes this slightly less fustrating..

luxxx
09-08-2011, 07:29 PM
So a speed run with no deaths is prob what is required? This makes this slightly less fustrating..

Yes, but you have to collect the majority of the treasure along the way and get the No Damage and Time Bonuses for the enemy sequences. I've tested the health theory by varying my time beating a level and drinking blood before the end.

Sectus: I think I'll subscribe to your youtube channel in hopes you post a full Dhampir run but might I suggest you create a separate thread concentrating on just that. I've got Dhampir on the first 3 lvls but I'm all Bloodrayne'd out atm. Would love to watch future vids.

demphra
09-08-2011, 09:53 PM
oh man i got the cheevo on the 1st stage after 4hrs. the lights hanging in weird positions is what made it tough.

TheFarewell
03-22-2012, 01:28 AM
Just got this! :)

TheFarewell
03-22-2012, 01:39 AM
BTW the best advice I can give for beginners is to use the dash slash constantly and then (but not always) fire your gun if you're clear across the battle area. The Dash Slash (whatever it's called in the game) stuns enemies and leaves you time to attack other enemies. This is especially helpful in the larger battles, as you can take out a guy that is pulling out his gun. The game only allows one guy to shoot at a time. Take him out and the other enemies will take a few seconds to try to fire again. Just slide slash around and don't give them a chance. You'll see a pattern develop and you'll be able to practically duplicate every battle you repeat. The last area of the first level in the dark I thought would be hard, but just use the barrels on the first two waves, then fight the 3rd by hand with the dash attack (not firing your gun). I For the last wave, dash attack to whichever side you're closest to and then fire backwards and knock down the rest of the enemies, then attack your first target(s) again with a dash attack, one more bullet across the screen will put the rest of the group down after you kill the first targets, which you should do quickly to avoid being shot at. I hope that helps people out that are having problems with it. I was dedicated to getting this, so I did and developed an easy strategy whilst doing so. :)

ethos1001
10-19-2012, 11:05 AM
Thank u very much for your kindness advice. I'm in big trouble for "take no damage" achievement.