PDA

View Full Version : i must be a dummy..

taahh lee gaahh
09-08-2011, 02:42 PM
I believe im at a level 10+. I've been using logan. Is there a way to "start" a new game with a new character and bring my weapons to the new game and try to get the achievements for using "modded weapon", "blunt", "severe limbs", etc. I want to get the play with all characters on level one by continually making new saves per character yet also boosting my kills since its much easier on level one. I apologize if this was already asked.

DarkCrown
09-08-2011, 02:58 PM
only way I see to transfer your weapons is to ask a friend to host the game , throw your stuff on the ground. Dashboard quit and join back is game and get your stuff with a different character

ofay
09-08-2011, 03:01 PM
Yup, since it's not server hosted that's the only way. I miss the old diablo 15 min room windows for transferring loot to my own mule

roadkillsamich
09-08-2011, 05:01 PM
Yeah you need to do this with a reliable freind, not just some joe.

taahh lee gaahh
09-08-2011, 06:23 PM
yea i have a friend who dont care for achievements. hes my pawn. all he plays is ufc 2010 so hell help me whenever. i bought the game and gameflyed it for him haha. I was just trying to bring my level 10 machete back to chapter 1 to cut off limbs and get x amount of kills. and with my upgraded weapon and so forth.

so I should just tell him to start a new game, do prologe and then invite me when hes at chapter 1?

Or should i just not boost and keep killing zombies throughout the game and then get it overtime? idunno. I like instant gratification haha.

Lord Yamikage
09-08-2011, 07:01 PM
[....] I miss the old diablo 15 min room windows for transferring loot to my own mule

That was risky crap players had to do when nobody was online. Bad days.....

CyclopSW
09-08-2011, 07:18 PM
The achievements should be easy to get while going thru a normal playthrough

CyanideSpirit
09-08-2011, 07:56 PM
The achievements should be easy to get while going thru a normal playthrough

It's true, i'm playing as Sam B for my first playthrough, and I gotten just about everyone of those achievements except for the gun and analog stick kill ones.