PDA

View Full Version : Achievements to encourage Ultimate Team (aka spening MSP)

ScottCorno1987
09-08-2011, 04:28 PM
Blatent attempt to get people spending MSP.

100 packs, even bronze ones will cost how much in in game coin? (knowing how many played games to earn would be useful to know)

Can't see me getting that one- overrated game mode. :mad:

mcgive
09-08-2011, 04:53 PM
Consider this if it does count buying 100 bronze packs for the achievement;

one bronze pack costed 400 coins
one hundred bronze packs will cost 40,000 coins

40,000 coins is not very much in Fifa ultimate team. Somebody who is half decent at the game and can win afew tournaments will pick that much up within the first few weeks.

bbss
09-08-2011, 06:12 PM
Only an idiot would spend ms points to get an achievement so he can stop playing.

The whole UT is an attempt to make people spend money, yeah, but not that achievement in particular. Encourage playing UT? Thank god! It's in the game - they have to encourage it - you have to play it if you want the achievement.

100 packs is something everyone would be able to open after few weeks of playing (and I'm talking about gold ones!)
Unless he just wants to receive 1000G just to put the disc in, which apparently is a recurrent hope.
Good old times when people used to play for fun.

ScottCorno1987
09-08-2011, 07:58 PM
Consider this if it does count buying 100 bronze packs for the achievement;

one bronze pack costed 400 coins
one hundred bronze packs will cost 40,000 coins

40,000 coins is not very much in Fifa ultimate team. Somebody who is half decent at the game and can win afew tournaments will pick that much up within the first few weeks.

ta for the helpful reply, can 'suffer' a few weeks of UT, maybe not as bad as I thought

US07
09-08-2011, 09:31 PM
ta for the helpful reply, can 'suffer' a few weeks of UT, maybe not as bad as I thought

It ain't that bad mate.

JustMyReactionz
09-17-2011, 02:11 AM
I have never played UT before, But im looking forward to playing it this year :)
Now i know what its all about. I have one question though, what are all of these packs about?

US07
09-17-2011, 01:13 PM
I have never played UT before, But im looking forward to playing it this year :)
Now i know what its all about. I have one question though, what are all of these packs about?

Basically it is like manager mode (sort off) but you create your own team. To get players you have to 'buy' packs. Packs can be purchased by either in game coins or microsoft points. To get in game coins you have to win matches and tournaments. There are 3 types of pack. Bronze which would consist of your League 2 and some League 1 players. The Silver which would consist of League 1 and some championship players. And finally Gold which would consist of your championship and premier league players. You also get managers in packs for your team obviously the better ones would be in the gold packs these guys help improve chemistry. You can get formation cards which could change the players preffered formation this also improves chemistry. Finally you get contract cards for players and managers these determine how many more matches a player can play in and also injury cards you apply these to injured players and they become fit again.
Hope this helps.

ScottCorno1987
09-17-2011, 03:50 PM
It ain't that bad mate.

oh it is, pales in comparison to manager/career mode (whatever they call it these days)

US07
09-17-2011, 04:04 PM
oh it is, pales in comparison to manager/career mode (whatever they call it these days)

Now that I agree with