View Full Version : "Demonic Science" Quest

09-08-2011, 11:26 PM
I'm in the laboratory, and the quest is to help the scientists in the lab.
Ok, but there are no missions left, no one will speak to me, i've done all.
Even the sidequest with Sebastian on the hill.

There is no arrow or whatelse symbol that indicates that i have to do another mission.

09-08-2011, 11:38 PM
look on your map to find the objectives. i think there were 2 things you need to do to finish that demonic quest. one of them is return a canister on chemicals to the lab which you find in a garage behind the lab. i cant remember what the other one was but i do remember i found them both on the map

09-09-2011, 12:10 AM
No u haven't understood.
I have NO Blips/Marker on the map which shows me what mission if have to do next to fullfil the quest.
The one with the chemical canister, i haven't done that.
I found it, as u said, but i wasn't able to find a place to put it down.
There are many symbols on the map for all kinds of stuff but no "!" for missions from the lab.

09-09-2011, 12:16 AM
no you dont understand me. this is a unique quest where its not going to give you the normal indicators that you are used to. the discription of the quest is something like help the scientists in the lab. look on your map and theres a garage behind it with a yellow blip (im going from memory so might be a little off) when you focus on this blip it says return chemicals to the lab. this is one of the things to complete the quest you are talking about. i cant remember what the other thing i did to complete this quest but i found it by the same manor, locating it on the map. im pretty sure i did 2 things and the quest was completed.

the chemical returning is a objective for completing this quest. you place it down in one of the back labs as soon as you enter the door immediatley to the right

09-09-2011, 01:23 AM
Some of the lab quests and NPCs were really screwy for me... Fyi

09-09-2011, 02:38 AM
Noo its not a special mission its a fuck up u have to reload ur gane to get tge mark back, i literally just did it so hope this helps

09-09-2011, 01:14 PM

I made it, i don't know how and why but it has worked.
As metioned before i wasn't able to get any quests from the labguys.
Then i made some other quests, the two with the police office, and i fast traveled some times to the lab to look if there is anything going on.
Nothing, i did some more sidemissions, the one with the Gun from Tim,
and after i was done i traveled again, nothing so i reloaded the checkpoint some times,and the game put me in places far from what i wanted.
and then i reloaded the checkpoint and it dropped me to the village of Ope,
but i saw a white ! symbol in the lab.
It was Frank who gave me the mission with the chemCan.
Done the mission and now i got the quest complete and the other labbuddies gave me quests.
Interesting, there where empty rooms whenever i walked in, but now they are full of scientists with quest.

The game fucked up...
But it's the first time, so i won't judge it.
First one is a free one...

09-28-2011, 05:38 AM
i had trouble with the Mission where you need to bring back the chemical canister , but when you enter the door at the right there's a spot to place the canister , I wish they would make it more visible , because seriously you have the canister in your hand , who barely take all the screen, and you don't really think about looking almost right behind the door.

Tanaki Khan
09-28-2011, 08:11 AM
6. Everyone in the Lab is gone!

Quit your game and start it up again. Everyone should be there now.

7. They are still gone!

Then you are in the Lab the second time and there is no way to complete the side quests, even if the ! symbols are still appearing on the map.

FAQ thread sounds like it would have answered your question here, or at the very least confirmed it was a bug and not a mistake on your part.