PDA

View Full Version : New web series Silent Prodigy Studio's The Garage

TweakX
09-09-2011, 03:36 AM
Hello not sure if this is the best place to put this but Im looking to get the word out about my new series on youtube called the garage. In The Garage we'll cover things ranging from Tuning setups to Community Highlights and Custom Builds. In this first episode I tell you a little about what is in store for this series and tell you a little about The Forza 4 Pre Order Incentive program and the first Gift the Madza RX-7 Sprirt R. heres the link to the first episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Htt2dmwMzKI

Now if there are anythings you would like to see in a future episode feel free to comment below or on my youtube page. This is the first time Ive done something like this but I feel that Im off to a good start and would like some added input on what I need to add or what I should change. So again thank you for the comments in advance and I hope you enjoy what I have and what i have planned. I will also be covering achievements as well. I hope to have Episode 2 up by Sunday night.

-TweakX

WoH Jabba81
09-12-2011, 05:49 AM
Great work man! :woop:

AA x driv3r
09-25-2011, 10:02 PM
Good Vid. Btw, could someone tell me how the profile import will work?

TweakX
10-04-2011, 10:41 AM
Thanks I havent been able to get the second episode out due to my setup. That and I am in the process of trying to open my own game store. The import feature will give you certain cars depending on what level you are and what unicorn cars you may have

Bencho
10-04-2011, 04:15 PM
Great project. Looking forward the next episodes. One topic that has been gathering interest here are the unicorn cars for Forza 4, of course that info will only be confirmed when the game is finally released but maybe you could use it for an episode.

Cheers.

IEvil IMonkey
10-04-2011, 04:36 PM
Good Vid. Btw, could someone tell me how the profile import will work?

All the details you need are right here in this link

http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/underthehood2/?fwlhd=1

It tells you what you will get depending on how far you are in Forza3 and what cars you have etc

TweakX
10-07-2011, 08:51 PM
Yeah I hope to be able to start making the show again once the game comes out next week. but it may be delayed a little longer due to my setup not being ready yet.