PDA

View Full Version : FIFA 12 special edition 34.31

gazmaster1
09-09-2011, 05:25 PM
Further to my thread a few weeks ago I have come across another deal for any one who hasn't pre-ordered fifa 12 yet. You have to enter code
EXFIFA20-1 when you are purchasing the game through tesco which brings the price down from 42 to 34.

http://www.tescoentertainment.com/store/games/microsoft-xbox-360-fifa-12/8:773679/

Happy gaming peeps.

Boomerang Cat
09-09-2011, 05:44 PM
Further to my thread a few weeks ago I have come across another deal for any one who hasn't pre-ordered fifa 12 yet. You have to enter code
EXFIFA20-1 when you are purchasing the game through tesco which brings the price down from 42 to 34.

http://www.tescoentertainment.com/store/games/microsoft-xbox-360-fifa-12/8:773679/

Happy gaming peeps.

gazmaster1, thanks for posting this new Deal.

I see like the previous FIFA 12 Deal that you Posted you've been using HotUkDeals or another similar site again.

;)

I'm still going to hold off from Pre Ordering for now. Tesco let me down big time with slow delivery of CoD: Black Op's last year and I, like most others, want to have FIFA 12 in my hands on the day of release.

Past experience tells me that I can't trust Tesco when it comes to delivering Pre-Orders on time.

MikeCorruption
09-09-2011, 11:04 PM
Thank you :D this is a great offer

SoloistProdigy
09-10-2011, 11:30 AM

Happy gaming peeps.

Thanks very much pal for posting this offer

gazmaster1
09-10-2011, 07:24 PM
Thanks very much pal for posting this offer

Just sharing the love. Also there are so many games coming out in the coming months it pays to get the best deals otherwise publishers will complain that to many people are buying pre-owned games.

LThompson6
09-11-2011, 09:46 PM
Thanks mate do you know when the code expires?

dex1888
09-12-2011, 04:04 PM
I have bought the last three FIFA games from asda on the day of release for under 30 so I think I will hang off and see if they do the same this year.
If they do it, it probably wont be the UT edition by I don't usually bother with that so suits me

gazmaster1
09-12-2011, 06:29 PM
Thanks mate do you know when the code expires?

No sorry, cant find any thing about how long the deal runs for.

LThompson6
09-12-2011, 09:53 PM
Pre-ordered it today was gonna pick it up at midnight for about 30 max but it would probably be the normal edition a few quid extra for ultimate team packs is worth it for me because it's my favourite mode unless they have actually really improved manager mode, thanks.

Starkweather
09-13-2011, 06:16 PM
Can anyone tell me is this Special Edition at Tesco and the Shopto.net Special Edition the same the FIFA Ultimate Edition at GAME? as in the features it has, is it just Ultimate Team packs?

Grey Delta
09-13-2011, 06:44 PM
Can anyone tell me is this Special Edition at Tesco and the Shopto.net Special Edition the same the FIFA Ultimate Edition at GAME? as in the features it has, is it just Ultimate Team packs?

The special and ultimate editions are 2 different, separate things. Ultimate edition gets 4 gold UT packs a month instead of 3.

demonizer_andy
09-14-2011, 01:45 PM
just as a heads up guys i cant 100% confirm this being true, but we know someone who works in asda and they said they are competing with tesco on launch day and selling it for 24 quid, which was what they used to sell games for so id keep my eyes open there, i paid 25 for fifa 11 last year from asda, n hes never been wrong before, thats where im going anyways

!xobile
09-14-2011, 05:37 PM
just as a heads up guys i cant 100% confirm this being true, but we know someone who works in asda and they said they are competing with tesco on launch day and selling it for 24 quid, which was what they used to sell games for so id keep my eyes open there, i paid 25 for fifa 11 last year from asda, n hes never been wrong before, thats where im going anyways

ye im just going to go down to asda when it comes out. last year i went down and got it for like 25 i think it was. the year before i bought it at game then i went asda the next day and saw it was for 25 i was like F*CK!!! :uzi:

gazmaster1
09-14-2011, 06:33 PM
one other thing to bear in mind guys is that if tesco will only charge you what the price is on the day of release so if they do decide to compete with asda then you will get it at what ever that price is as long as its lower.