PDA

View Full Version : What the hell?!?!

jamie1000013
09-09-2011, 07:05 PM
On the case it says it supports 2-4 offline co-op and yet it doesn't...

It even says on it that it's co-op and not system link play. Why put it on the case at all? Probably a great game but this just annoys the hell out of me.

Did anyone else find this out the hard way?

N7 Johnny Clash
09-09-2011, 07:16 PM
Yeah, this sucks.
Spend an awful lot of time trying to figure out how to play local coop.
Great Game nonetheless

xSkullDemon41x
09-09-2011, 07:19 PM
UM no i hate splitscreen with a passion with the exclusion of guitar hero but its not even splitscreen really. But i dont know this game might be awesome with four avid zombies killers all in the same room.

roadkillsamich
09-09-2011, 07:41 PM
I thought the same. why put it on the case. I was alittle disapointed with no couch coop, but the game does make up for it.

Princess Zmee
10-17-2011, 05:14 PM
Really annoyed about this, but i don't get the whole "I hate splitscreen" thing. If you don't like it splitscreen don't play it with someone else. I however, buy games (like this) to play with my partner so we can both enjoy our time not just watch the other playing a game we want to be playing too. It's bad enough that a. most games don't allow local co-op (with no good reason) b. It seems to be the thing of the minute not to allow p2 to get achievements, without c. lying to me so i purchase the game. >:(

mortug
10-17-2011, 06:06 PM
me and my brother enjoys gaming split while having some beers. man was i disappointed when there was no offline coop. well, we gamed on each side of town online while drinking beer on game chat

mnwlkr
10-17-2011, 07:10 PM
Um...
As far as I can remember,
"Co-op" is really stand for co-op only.
Not the way to co-op.

If it is split-screen co-op, the box will have two boxes saying "Co-op" and "Split-Screen" seperately.
If it is system link, it will have two boxes saying "Co-op" and "System Link" seperately.
If it is both, it will have three boxes.

I don't know if the package of yours have a specific problem.
But mine states clearly "Co-op" and "System Link".
So I know it has to be system link.
How sad I have to beg for others to system link with me...:(