PDA

View Full Version : Can't play w/ others who don't have DLC????

SPYAGE
09-10-2011, 02:04 AM
WTF is this bullshit all about? I mean seriously??? And to make matters worse I even went in and deleted Traitors Keep and now it says I can't reload any of my previous saves without it. Even though I'm finished with the DLC and I'm not currently in a DLC location. This is really hindering my ability to trade weapons and my buddy does not have the DLC nor can he be bothered to purchase it. Just curious if anyone knows of a work-around on this. I can't believe that not only does it actually matter, but that w/o the DLC dowloaded to your harddrive, all of your saves are completely useless. Even if some of those saves never even touched the DLC story. That's gotta be the most retarded thing I've ever heard in my life. In Fallout 3, I would delete some of the DLC to make room on my harddrive for the new ones that came out. I never had any problems loading my games doing this. I'm kind of pissed about this if you can't tell. I've spent countless hours on my "plan" to make this achievement work and now it's all for nothing.

Eggnogga
10-06-2011, 02:30 PM
Work-around: Give your buddy 5 bucks to purchase the dlc.

KNUCKS x360a
10-06-2011, 02:35 PM
WTF is this bullshit all about? I mean seriously??? And to make matters worse I even went in and deleted Traitors Keep and now it says I can't reload any of my previous saves without it. Even though I'm finished with the DLC and I'm not currently in a DLC location. This is really hindering my ability to trade weapons and my buddy does not have the DLC nor can he be bothered to purchase it. Just curious if anyone knows of a work-around on this. I can't believe that not only does it actually matter, but that w/o the DLC dowloaded to your harddrive, all of your saves are completely useless. Even if some of those saves never even touched the DLC story. That's gotta be the most retarded thing I've ever heard in my life. In Fallout 3, I would delete some of the DLC to make room on my harddrive for the new ones that came out. I never had any problems loading my games doing this. I'm kind of pissed about this if you can't tell. I've spent countless hours on my "plan" to make this achievement work and now it's all for nothing.

I believe there is a free pack/DLC your friend can download in order to play with people that have the premium DLC. (just like in Fable2)

BluWolve
03-05-2012, 05:43 AM
I believe there is a free pack/DLC your friend can download in order to play with people that have the premium DLC. (just like in Fable2)

Yes and you get an outfit with the download if i remember correctly