PDA

View Full Version : Do you people think Battlefield 3 will have more, less, or about equal sales to COD?

Cooljoe
09-11-2011, 06:07 AM
Here's the poll:

Yes, against the new MW3. (i just couldn't fit it in) Well, to start off, I voted less even though im a die hard BF fan. I just have this gut feeling CoD is going to dominate sales again. I know a lot of us are getting both, but what do you guys think the numbers are going to be like the first day, week, month, 3 months, and 1 year later?

McGoogles
09-11-2011, 06:12 AM
Sadly, probably less. There are too many Call of Duty fan-boys and 12 year old kids that wouldn't even make the sales remotely close in comparison.

Vegaskingz
09-11-2011, 07:04 AM
Less.Simply due to the fact that Call of Duty is very well established in the market as the leading game in the FPS genre (sales wise, as well as online activity wise),and it will continue with MW3. In saying that, Battlefield 3 will most definitely outsell its predecessor many times over.

ConfederateSuga
09-11-2011, 07:21 AM
Considering the last 2 CoD games both shattered sales records, that's kind of obvious lol. Black Ops holds the records for lauch day sales, overall sales for 2010 and I "might" be wrong, but I think it holds the record for best-selling game of all-time? Not sure about that last one. But yeah, nothing's going to slow down the CoD machine. I'm almost rooting for something to dethrone it, but if I said I wasn't greatly looking forward to it, I'd be lying. :P

Mother Beef
09-11-2011, 07:54 AM
Exactly, CoD is a household name now days. Heck my mother who still references any form of a console as a "nintendo" even knows what Cod/Call of Duty is. Battlefield know they wont sell as many and i cant be fucked finding the quote, but the guy from Battlefield said that he expects to to simply steal about 20 or 30% of CoD fan base, nothing massive but a dent, and then over time slowly chip away at CoD's throne.

2Tall
09-11-2011, 09:34 AM
I sure hope BF3 outsells MW3! It probably will not go that way, but I sure hope it does.

KeyOfDarkness
09-11-2011, 10:21 AM
Realistically, MW3 will outself BF3 by about a 10:1 margin, 10 MW3 copies sold for every BF3 copy. As stated Black Ops had the biggest entertainment launch in history, and Call of Duty has only attracted more newcomers to the series, because of this Battlefield will sell nowhere near as many copies.

Vegaskingz
09-11-2011, 10:52 AM
Realistically, MW3 will outself BF3 by about a 10:1 margin, 10 MW3 copies sold for every BF3 copy. As stated Black Ops had the biggest entertainment launch in history, and Call of Duty has only attracted more newcomers to the series, because of this Battlefield will sell nowhere near as many copies.

Realistically, your estimate seems unrealistic. A 10:1 margin is impossible. Looking at Black Ops sales till date, it has sold around 18 million copies. If BF3 were to sell even as much copies as Bad Company 2, which sold 9 million copies to date, your guesstimate would mean that Modern Warfare 3 would sell 90 million copies. Seems unlikely, no?

exo-apollo
09-11-2011, 11:09 AM
Realistically, your estimate seems unrealistic. A 10:1 margin is impossible. Looking at Black Ops sales till date, it has sold around 18 million copies. If BF3 were to sell even as much copies as Bad Company 2, which sold 9 million copies to date, your guesstimate would mean that Modern Warfare 3 would sell 90 million copies. Seems unlikely, no?

Damn son you just logic'd the hell out of him.

Burnout x360a
09-11-2011, 11:24 AM
It'll be less but who gives a shit, i'll contribute to both the games sales.

KeyOfDarkness
09-11-2011, 11:54 AM

Leave your logic out of this :U

But what you have to remember is that it only sold 2.3 million during the first few weeks of it being released, and didn't reach 9 million until earlier on this year, whereas Black Ops sold over 7 million on the launch date, so yes I guess my 10:1 margin was a little silly, 4:1 is more realistic though I guess, but honestly it will be more than a 2:1 margin.

Barad
09-11-2011, 12:03 PM
I wish Battlefield would outsell Modern Warfare 3, but the truth is COD will sell 3 times more than BF.

Rickmassacre
09-11-2011, 12:09 PM
Bf3 will have more sales than cod, eventually. thing is bf4 wont be out next year. Although black ops 2 will (if it is bo 2) i will buy mw3 launch day but i wont buy bf3 launch because of financial issues and ill probably play mw3 more but i will end up buying bf3

Achiever TM
09-11-2011, 01:03 PM
I would like to see BF3 selling more than MW3 but that won't happen!!

Tatanko
09-11-2011, 02:11 PM
As much as I'm positive that Battlefield 3 will be the superior game, I am also realistic enough to know that Call of Duty will still own it in sales. At least for now, anyway.

Coadster1
09-11-2011, 02:35 PM
Less. Too many COD fanboys out there. You can look at previous sales and know MW3 will win by a landslide. Now, does it deserve to win? I don't know, but it will...

Grey Delta
09-11-2011, 04:19 PM
Less sales = less kids/more fun, that's a plus in my book.

Vegaskingz
09-11-2011, 06:44 PM
Leave your logic out of this :U

But what you have to remember is that it only sold 2.3 million during the first few weeks of it being released, and didn't reach 9 million until earlier on this year, whereas Black Ops sold over 7 million on the launch date, so yes I guess my 10:1 margin was a little silly, 4:1 is more realistic though I guess, but honestly it will be more than a 2:1 margin.

I think a 3:1 margin is the most prudent. True, although sales based in the first few weeks are not indicative of the true performance of the game. First few week sales are normally due to hype surrounding the game at release, I think anyway.

plum
09-11-2011, 08:06 PM
I voted more but I know it prob won't happen, done it because it should be more because bf3 deserves it but won't happen cause waaaaaay too many fanboys will get cod and not give bf3 a chance,at least I can dream.oh and I have to admit if cod made the shitist game ever it would still get more sales than a great game it's pretty sad.

I herd that gears 3 will beat both these sales put together, is this true?

plum
09-11-2011, 08:08 PM
Less. Too many COD fanboys out there. You can look at previous sales and know MW3 will win by a landslide. Now, does it deserve to win? I don't know, but it will...

Where did you get that clear pic of mac miller and how do you put that on your thing?

KeyOfDarkness
09-11-2011, 08:08 PM
I think a 3:1 margin is the most prudent. True, although sales based in the first few weeks are not indicative of the true performance of the game. First few week sales are normally due to hype surrounding the game at release, I think anyway.

More than likely yes, although the launch sales for BF3 won't be all too high due to MW3 being released shortly after, I know that I can't get both games due to being short on cash right now, so I'm going to get the one I know I'll enjoy, that being MW3 as my friends aren't bothered with Battlefield at all.
Also I feel that Bad Company 2 didn't really take off that well until everybody realised Black Ops was just... well not what they wanted, and they wanted something different, hence the increase in sales at the end or the year.

Vegaskingz
09-11-2011, 11:11 PM
More than likely yes, although the launch sales for BF3 won't be all too high due to MW3 being released shortly after, I know that I can't get both games due to being short on cash right now, so I'm going to get the one I know I'll enjoy, that being MW3 as my friends aren't bothered with Battlefield at all.
Also I feel that Bad Company 2 didn't really take off that well until everybody realised Black Ops was just... well not what they wanted, and they wanted something different, hence the increase in sales at the end or the year.

Understandable of course. I agree with you in saying that at launch sales of BF3 would be marred by the launch of MW3, although one could say the same for the launch of MW3, it could be marred by scope of critical reception of BF3. Say for example if BF3 received stellar reviews, a metacritic aggregate rating of 97%+, then there is a good chance sales of MW3 could take a hit. Speculation though.

I am purchasing both games, BF3 on launch day and MW3 a bit down the line, perhaps after xmas. Not because I don't have the cash, but because I will be playing Skyrim on the 11/11/11. Now that is a game worth looking towards.
Another factor boosting the sales of BC2 would be the hype surrounding BF3. Newcomers may simply want to see what battlefield is all about I guess.

Takamura Bear
09-11-2011, 11:57 PM
While I don't think BF3 will outsell MW3 by a large margin, I do feel the BF3 sales will be higher than what people expect. But yes, they will be lower unfortunately.

Sales figures add fuel to the fire of the fanboys on both ends. I can't wait to see the shit fests the Gamefaq boards when the sales figures are revealed.

*MW3 outsells BF3*

MW fanboy: "We won! We did it guys. MW3 is the best. MW3 > BF3."

BF3 fanboy: "Whooptee fucking doo. Most of those sales come from 12-year-old little shits anyway. BF3 is a better game. Oh, and quality > quantity. Now get back to your no scoping, you little bitch.

MW fanboy: "Yeah, but the Metacritic scores say differently. MW scored 94, WAW was 84, MW2 was 94 and BLOPS scored 87. And 94 + 84 + 94 + 87 = 359. Therefore, MW3 is of higher quality than BF3 because the ratings are much higher."

BF3 fanboy: "LMFAO! For realz? You just added up a bunch of...Wow. Activision paid the reviewers to publish those scores anyway. Typical COD fan. Fucking noob. COD is still a shit series."

MW3 fanboy: No, it isn't. COD makes more money, which means more money for Activision, and the more money they have means they can spend it on better technology than BF3.

BF3 fanboy: "Yeah, something that tops Destruction 3.0?"

MW3 fanboy: "..."

BF3 fanboys: "ROFL. Where your dedicated servers at?"

MW3 fanboy: "..."

BF3 fanboy: "GTFO".

Only time will tell, I suppose. :D

DEG23
09-12-2011, 12:25 AM
Not that the outcome will have any meaning to anyone because once they release we will be too busy playing them to care about sales figures, but i honestly don't know.

On one hand BF3 lacks the pre pubescent fan boy following,with 12 year olds yelling curse words through our headsets that we have all come to know and love over the years.

Yet MW3 for some unknown reason decided to go 'green' and will be made with 100% recycled materials.

I'm still clinging to that slight chance that both games will be arguing who has the most sales, when out of no where Skyrim will surpass them with triple the sales reminding us all that no matter how much we try and embrace the hardcore military special ops guy or girl that we tell ourselves we would be if we joined the military, our inner Elf Lord/Dragon Slayer will always triumph because it's much easier to lose countless hours in a fantasy world than face the reality of becoming that soldier we always wanted to be.

OceanH
09-12-2011, 08:15 AM
This subject again?

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/9/2010/12/500x_sadhomer.jpg

Tatanko
09-12-2011, 12:10 PM
Yet MW3 for some unknown reason decided to go 'green' and will be made with 100% recycled materials.
I'm still clinging to that slight chance that both games will be arguing who has the most sales, when out of no where Skyrim will surpass them with triple the sales reminding us all that no matter how much we try and embrace the hardcore military special ops guy or girl that we tell ourselves we would be if we joined the military, our inner Elf Lord/Dragon Slayer will always triumph because it's much easier to lose countless hours in a fantasy world than face the reality of becoming that soldier we always wanted to be.
These both needed quoted. Thank you, sir, for brightening up my Monday morning :biglaugh

SWAGGART
09-12-2011, 03:53 PM
Yes sadly probaly less I sick and tired of the COD multiplayer Im gonna give this a go the single player looks very good and realistic with better sounds.

StillTIPPIN187
09-12-2011, 04:01 PM
why the hell does anyone care? Ive played plenty of games that sold like shit.. but were still good..

If you like BF that cool.. if you like MW that cool.. who gives a fuck which sells more and which franchise has more ppl liking it? i sure as hell dont.. i like both.

Tatanko
09-12-2011, 04:47 PM
why the hell does anyone care? Ive played plenty of games that sold like shit.. but were still good..
Your point, sadly, is over most people's heads. I get what you're saying though, and the and the first example that comes to mind for me is one of my favorites from the PS2: Legend of Dragoon.

Burnout x360a
09-12-2011, 05:22 PM

If you like BF that cool.. if you like MW that cool.. who gives a fuck which sells more and which franchise has more ppl liking it? i sure as hell dont.. i like both.

I agree entirely.

High Sales =/= Quality or Fun.

xSynGatesXx
09-13-2011, 08:23 PM
I don't care whether it sells more or not. I'm always going to like it better. As long as I'm able to find a match, it's fine. Besides, if it sells more that just means it will have more noobs that can't fly helicopters >.< Anyways, it's likely MW3 will sell more.

JASEL84
09-13-2011, 08:50 PM
It'll be less but who gives a shit, i'll contribute to both the games sales.

amen to that both day one for me!

Suiken
09-13-2011, 09:46 PM
BF3 will be the superior game by a wide margin, but the Call of Duty kiddie army cannot be defeated by quality and superior gameplay alone.

u n33d da killstreekz 2 ftw!!!11

O918
09-17-2011, 08:00 AM
Less sales = less kids/more fun, that's a plus in my book.
i couldnt agree more. i do wish Battlefield would outsell CoD, but i know it just wont happen. the BF community is way more tolerable because i dont have to hear annoying little kids screaming into the mic.

the only thing I can say is i hope to god EA doesnt completely douche all over the servers- i remember bfbc2 having HORRIBLE connection issues the first 2 weeks after release, and i feel like that made MP lose alot of steam from the start.
DONT F**K THIS UP EA

harry77
09-17-2011, 09:38 AM
I'd like to think battlefield would out sell COD purely coz I'm a battlefield fan but I'm sure it won't because there are a ton of COD loyalists more maybe than for battlefield, I'm pretty sure that because of the hype people who don't actually prefer COD will get it just 2 see if it can compare so 4 that reason I think it might just outsell the best

UncommonNL
09-18-2011, 01:07 AM
We all know CoD is gona outsell BF3, even though obviously BF3 is a superior warfare game, that said, it's also nice that all those little annoying kids have a game to play so they won't bother the guys playing a real game a.k.a BF3.

Dz06lt
09-18-2011, 01:20 AM
I am SHOCKED by the honesty in this poll. Based on nearly EVERY(and fuck yes there are too many MW3vBF3) threads i suspected that the poll results would be far different

Grey Delta
09-18-2011, 01:39 AM
I am SHOCKED by the honesty in this poll. Based on nearly EVERY(and fuck yes there are too many MW3vBF3) threads i suspected that the poll results would be far different

We're realists in this neck of the woods. It's fairly obvious MW3 is going to outsell BF3, that's an issue that's never/rarely brought up in those vs threads. What you WILL find in this neck of the woods are a group of people who don't care about sales and choose to play what they perceive to be the better game.

Me included. :drunk

Dz06lt
09-18-2011, 01:44 AM
^or you could just buy both becuase they are both going to be AMAZING.

MediumMelanin
09-18-2011, 03:11 AM
Oh, well here we go, this thread is much better, can't believe I didn't see it first lol. Anyway, again, I'd say that MW3 will have a couple of million more sales than BF3, but that doesn't mean that it's better, it just means that more people bought it. I think "Call of Duty" is very popular, and basically any gamer knows the title, it's like knowing what "Mario" is or just knowing "Coca-Cola" as a soda brand. You would obviously pick the soda you know about than a different one you have never heard of. Saying that, people out there don't even know about Battlefield and that's a darn shame, they don't know what they're missing out on! :) So, that's my two cents there.

mini696
09-20-2011, 04:43 AM
I dont know why anyone cares which will sell better. Personally I will buy both, but play MW3 more. I just prefer the play style of COD over BF. Who knows, I might change my mind in 12 months.

Comparing BF3 with MW3 is like comparing Nascar to F1, both are the same genre, but both play completely different.

Mother Beef
09-20-2011, 08:35 AM
Comparing BF3 with MW3 is like comparing Nascar to F1, both are the same genre, but both play completely different.

I enjoy this analogy. I used to say it was like comparing Mario Kart (MW) and Forza, one is more arcade like and more about "what if!" thus full of some aspects that are purely meant to be fun regardless of the balancing issue; like how everyone uses either Yoshi/Toad because they are obviously the fastest.

Whilst Forza (BF) is more about realism and taking things seriously whilst getting a different sense of enjoyment; more a sense of satisfaction from completing something because you know that it wasnt exactly easy and you have to be more accurate/patient.

Both games are enjoyable, sure MW3 is a complete rehash of that has been done like 6? times now but it's still fun in the sense of "Wow that was cool!"

Tatanko
09-20-2011, 11:56 AM
Exactly. MW3 will be enjoyed by the same group of people who enjoy watching a car travel in a circle repeatedly at 200 MPH.

...I had to say it.

StillTIPPIN187
09-20-2011, 01:53 PM
Exactly. MW3 will be enjoyed by the same group of people who enjoy watching a car travel in a circle repeatedly at 200 MPH.

...I had to say it.

Doesn't really make any sense with all the stereotypes for CoD.. thought they were twitchy kids? you think twitchy kids would be able to watch a car make left turns for 3 hours straight? lol.

Tatanko
09-20-2011, 03:12 PM
Doesn't really make any sense with all the stereotypes for CoD.. thought they were twitchy kids? you think twitchy kids would be able to watch a car make left turns for 3 hours straight? lol.
I was referring more to the intelligence level. Why you gotta go and ruin my fun?! :p

DEG23
09-21-2011, 12:37 AM

Hahaha, the amount of times i've played Black Ops and noticed people run the exact same course around the map every time we play. I would be firing and manoeuvring, mixing it up, and see the same ghillie suited player with a gamer tag like *SuPeRpAwNeR69* run by on lap 2 of the villa.:confused: I always thought it was someone with sereve OCD, but chances are it's a 12 year old who thinks this is the way you play Call of Duty.

Dz06lt
09-21-2011, 01:09 AM
well i suspect this thread will be locked shortly because idiot fanboys have taken over

DEG23
09-21-2011, 01:23 AM
well i suspect this thread will be locked shortly because idiot fanboys have taken over

Dude, i'm starting to worry about you, this is the 2nd thread i've seen you have concerns about all the fanboys.

Just remember the fanboys can't hurt you;)

StillTIPPIN187
09-21-2011, 12:31 PM

where are these idiot fanboys? I hate them! :mad:

I play both! yay for not being a biased corporate fanboy :)

Tatanko
09-21-2011, 12:39 PM
I hope you're not referring to me. I just enjoy making a joke from time to time.

BSH 1975
09-25-2011, 12:08 PM
I wish Battlefield would outsell Modern Warfare 3, but the truth is COD will sell 3 times more than BF.

I hope COD outsells Battlefield 3. Let those 12 year old punks play CoD....So I can enjoy my game of BF3:uzi:

ConfederateSuga
09-26-2011, 05:02 AM
I like to keep tabs on the overall pre-orders, aswell. Usually a great indicator of how things will be. I don't know how accurate these figures are, but apparently Modern Warfare 2 sold more copies of Battlefield 2 MC, Battlefield BC and Battlefield BC combined, and Black Ops outsold MW2 3:1, so there ya go. According to this wiki, Black Ops is alone has almost outsold the entire Halo franchise lmao. (From Halo 1 to Reach). So if that's any indication if what Modern Warfare is going to bring in, I think we may see another record breaking year for Activision. This list has Wii Sports as the highest selling game of this generation, with over 70 MILLION units being sold, and we're sitting here arguing about MW3 and Battlefield 3? We need to start bashing Nintendo for something! lol

And also....guys, it's VERY rare to actually hear a 12 year old kid on Black Ops, so if you use that in any of your posts from now on, you're agreeing that you are in fact a pedofile and pleasure yourself while wearing your Turtle Beaches, listening to them talk, now and forever.

DEG23
09-26-2011, 06:24 AM
And also....guys, it's VERY rare to actually hear a 12 year old kid on Black Ops, so if you use that in any of your posts from now on, you're agreeing that you are in fact a pedofile and pleasure yourself while wearing your Turtle Beaches, listening to them talk, now and forever.

Actually i average a 12 year old every 2nd game in black ops. Now granted they may not be 12 but the amount of times i hear someone else ask them if they have gone through puberty is frightening because my first reaction when hearing a high pitched voice shouting to their mother, is hit the mute button, not wonder whether or not they have started growing body hair.

BSH 1975
09-26-2011, 11:07 AM

Fact is there is a PEGI 18(or 16, I am not sure) for Modern warfare 3 and loads of other games for that matters....

So how is it that those kids can even buy these games? :confused:

Mother Beef
09-26-2011, 11:18 AM
Fact is there is a PEGI 18(or 16, I am not sure) for Modern warfare 3 and loads of other games for that matters....

So how is it that those kids can even buy these games? :confused:

In Australia idk about other places you only have to be 15 to buy these games, thats if they ask for ID. If not how hard is it to say "mum/dad/brother/sister can you come watch me buy this game" or whatever.

TacticalTodger
09-26-2011, 11:26 AM
Less, way too many CoD fans compared to BF. Although BF will be the better game that isn't to say it'll be the game that sells the most, but hopefully it'll be a break through to everybody else who plays CoD that this game is a lot better.

Tatanko
09-26-2011, 12:39 PM
According to this wiki, Black Ops is alone has almost outsold the entire Halo franchise lmao. (From Halo 1 to Reach).
Which makes no sense to me, I didn't even like Black Ops and neither did any of my friends. I still can't believe how many people play it every day.

General Boredom
09-26-2011, 02:35 PM
Where's the "I'm buying both, so who cares?" option?

Takamura Bear
09-26-2011, 07:32 PM
WOW that was super gay and so is BF3 hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

Where's the neg button on here? :drunk

O918
09-26-2011, 08:17 PM
ive been pretty amazed about all the less than positive publicity mw3 has been getting. Gamepro and Game Informer have both expressed their excitement to bf3 over mw3. game informer had an article which said bf3 won the best game (or most anticipated game, something to that effect) of the European gamescom (?) convention, which isnt a huge surprise considering DICE is based in sweden. i am simply astonished how many articles have been leaning toward BF3. people are finally getting it!!!

InsaneKane87
09-26-2011, 08:47 PM
ive been pretty amazed about all the less than positive publicity mw3 has been getting. Gamepro and Game Informer have both expressed their excitement to bf3 over mw3. game informer had an article which said bf3 won the best game (or most anticipated game, something to that effect) of the European gamescom (?) convention, which isnt a huge surprise considering DICE is based in sweden. i am simply astonished how many articles have been leaning toward BF3. people are finally getting it!!!

I saw that Gamescom Risers and Fallers. Risers - BF3, Fallers MW3. About how MW'3 MP didn't blow minds... i mean is that really a surprise ? They dont really seem to change to much in the games they make. Battlefield 3 is completely different than Bad Company 2, Yet friends told me Black Op's was similar to MW2. If MW3 ends up selling more its only cause of the overrated hype.

Ghetto Ferret
09-27-2011, 02:49 AM
Definatly less becuase Battlefield actually takes skill and strategy to play, while COD any 10 year old who gets his hands on the game can pick up and be decent.

Didn't mention it but i play Battlefield, COD, and Gears of War, and COD is definatly the worst.

Gun-Nut
09-27-2011, 03:58 AM
I went with less simple because the younger audience seem to play the Call of Duty series so it will sell like gangbusters.

I'll get both games and I feel like most people should if they can but it never happens like that so Call of Duty will win out.

BSH 1975
09-27-2011, 06:53 AM
Which makes no sense to me, I didn't even like Black Ops and neither did any of my friends. I still can't believe how many people play it every day.

I didn't like it as well, brought it back 3 days after I bought it. I thought it was terrible

rekikire
09-27-2011, 07:06 AM
It will definitely have less sales, but more sales doesnt' necessarily mean better. Macdonalds sells more burgers than the gourmet burger place near me. But the gourmet burgers are waaaaaaaaay better.

Tatanko
09-27-2011, 10:09 AM
It will definitely have less sales, but more sales doesnt' necessarily mean better. Macdonalds sells more burgers than the gourmet burger place near me. But the gourmet burgers are waaaaaaaaay better.
Yeah, but when you're drunk and don't have a lot of money that McDonald's looks pretty good, huh? :p

trecena
09-27-2011, 03:38 PM
BF3 will have less sales but it'll be better game IMO. better multiplayer, better co-op and better compaign.

sheem
09-27-2011, 03:55 PM
i love bf but cod is like the num 1 1st person shooter not saying either is better or etc alot people like the fast gameplay small maps etc bf like destuction vehicles etc so it to each ya zone but cod is #1 as much as i love bf its just true its been dominating 1st person since cod4 until now people didnt like blk ops my self included but i stil brought it

Annihil88torr
09-28-2011, 12:48 AM
Sadly, MW3 has already outsold BF3 in pre-order sales.

Mother Beef
09-28-2011, 01:36 AM
Yeah, but when you're drunk and don't have a lot of money that McDonald's looks pretty good, huh? :p

Truer words have never been said.

judd90
09-28-2011, 02:02 AM
I hope they sell about the same or this more but I don't see it happening. COD will always be the top seller because it doesn't take skill to play.

rekikire
09-28-2011, 02:11 AM

The greasy kebab looks, smells and tastes better.

Opiate42
09-28-2011, 03:24 PM
It will sell less, that is just a given.

I've ordered both.

mini0mk
09-28-2011, 03:37 PM
This game deserves more credit than people give it. This game is far superior to COD in every way and should sell more copies. However that will never happen with the millions of COD fan boys around!