PDA

View Full Version : KAGAN-host with the most help

xentaria
09-11-2011, 03:36 PM
I'm really struggling to beat the swine! As soon as he starts flailing around red everywhere he does me everytime. Has anybody got a video or just some general pointers/tricks? Thanks community!

Molloy2006
09-11-2011, 04:42 PM
I didnt worry too much about the red attacks, I tried to dodge them a bit, but it does very little damage so its not a big problem. Just make sure u dodge the white attack!! I used the stun gun on him as you can just stand underneath him and blast him with it. I would only go for a combo if he flew down low enough!

Destro
09-12-2011, 04:53 PM
Never heard of the word SPOILER GOD DAMNIT... was it hard to just write final boss instead of the name... not everybody finish it up yet...

Molloy2006
09-12-2011, 05:50 PM
Never heard of the word SPOILER GOD DAMNIT... was it hard to just write final boss instead of the name... not everybody finish it up yet...

In his defence u know who the bad guy is by stage 6 out of 15! And this isn't a post about the final boss...

Destro
09-17-2011, 07:34 PM
ok, i am just at chapter 5 right now, gotta tell its nowhere near as passionating me as BR1 and 2, but to the defense of the game, im not a fan of that style of game. I used to love beat em all a la double dragon, but its kinda very old school now, add traps and platforms in that... not very much my style, but i dont regret my buy if it can help make them a new real BR3 eventually... Plus we get a few picture, one at the beginning and one at the end from what i heard.

Anyway i hope there some kind of story cause so far there is not much...

luxxx
09-17-2011, 09:17 PM
Try dashing if you get stuck on the red part.