PDA

View Full Version : Can I play..?

floridafan765
09-11-2011, 07:35 PM
I do not have a kinect, but i really want this game, can it be played without a kinect?

Edit: Never mind, i just went on gamestop.com and it said "Better with the kinect sensor." so im guessing that means it can be played without a kinect which is fantastic cuz i wanna play this!!

TealPavelski
09-13-2011, 02:48 PM
Exactly. I don't have a Kinect, but I am renting this today from redbox.

Blasphemy
09-13-2011, 03:54 PM
Yeah I too don't have a Kinect because I think motion sensor gaming is WAY overrated. But GameFly is sending me this and I wanted to be sure I didn't need a sensor.

This game looks decent. I'm a huge fan of baseball and since the MLB 2K games suck so bad I figured this can't be any worse. Are the teams going to have full rosters or half MLB players and half Nicktoons?

TealPavelski
09-13-2011, 05:52 PM
I am mostly renting it for the Achievements, but it does look like it will be fun to play for a day or two.

CrustyDirtDemon
09-15-2011, 04:06 PM
For those who DON'T read. THIS GAME DOES NOT REQUIRE THE KINECT!

V8Killa248
09-17-2011, 07:37 AM
You can play this game with Kinect? Doesn't have the Kinect stybol on the game cover when I saw it at Gamestop today. Looks fun I'm gonna get it from Gamefly.

nastymastadaddy
09-26-2011, 05:18 AM
For those who DON'T read. THIS GAME DOES NOT REQUIRE THE KINECT!

Went to redbox to rent this and it told me you need a kinect to play it. I thought I read somewhere it wasn't required and I rented it anyways. I just came home and got on here and low and behold the redbox was lying to me. lol

ASleepyKitten
09-29-2011, 08:10 PM
I also got this from redbox and it said that. I laughed at the machine and rented it. 6 or so hours later and 1000g more I am very happy I got it. Pretty fun game and easy points.