PDA

View Full Version : III Tarot card (4th one listed)

True IrishBlood
09-11-2011, 07:50 PM
anyone have any idea where location is. i've been through games 3 times and can't find it.

Snitty 1
09-11-2011, 08:02 PM
I forget which chapter it is in but when you are in the room with the Tv's sofa and phone turn around and head back to where you entered from in the sarcophagous, card number III should be there on the floor.

I should mention that you need to pick up the necklace and answer the phonecall first. This will cause a cutscene. The card will not appear until you do this.

True IrishBlood
09-11-2011, 08:22 PM
hey i believe xIII is in the room where you fight the people who are puppets right after you watch the girl go through the portal to get azoth and the bells chimes when she goes through the portal turn around and xIII should b in the middle of the room

Snitty 1
09-11-2011, 08:41 PM
I'm pretty sure i already have the card you are describing but it wasn't number XIII :(

SCube
09-12-2011, 10:58 PM
Tarot Card III is in Act 3 Scene 3 exactly where Snitty said it was.

I'm after 2 cards: XIII & XVIII

Snitty 1
09-12-2011, 11:19 PM
I've just started another playthrough with a different profile so i can pick up all the tapes and cards again, this time i'm writing them all down in order so i can post a full collectables guide when i'm finished. I'll also include the "look" positions as well. Probably won't be finished until friday or saturday though due to work. If I come across the ones your missing before then i will post the locations.
The only one i haven't found yet is card XIII, so hopefully once a guide is up people may be able to spot the location that i've missed.

SCube
09-12-2011, 11:55 PM
Sounds good Snitty.

TIB, the one you thought was XIII is actually XII & in Act 4 Scene 3.

Snitty 1
09-13-2011, 10:31 PM
Tarot card XVIII (the moon) At the end of Act 3 you fight the 2 russian ballarinas. After defeating them go across the small stone bridge and you should see 2 barrels infront of you. Smash the barrels to reveal card XVIII.

Tarot card XIII Act 4 scene 2 i think. After helping the guy with his head on the body of the dog you will start with the door lever in the room with the pool of blood. Turn around and go through the door where you just returned the guys heart to and the card should now be there on the floor.

When you pick up card XIII can you let me know the name of it please, i think it may be "Death" but i forgot to write it down.

SCube
09-14-2011, 12:34 AM
Card XVIII - Act 3 Scene 4

Card XIII - Act 4 Scene 2 Exactly at the start of the scene turn right & enter the door & its there in front of you on the floor. Card is called: Death.

Thanks Snitty :D

In case you forget to note any other card titles, theyre all listed as you collect them in the archives section which is accessed from the pause menu.

Also in case anybody was wondering, you can jump into the game at any point & collect a new card/tape/look location & its immediately saved to your profile so you can exit the level straight away.

Now to locate tape 18. Heh.